Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That 2016 season was a curse.

They went 4-12 the previous year. But they were still trying to cater to Romo, and the offensive line was great, so they put all of their attention on the offense. They drafted Zeke instead of Jalen Ramsey. Even though the line was so good, most decent backs was going to get 1000 yards without trying.

Romo gets hurt and the Dak goes 13-3. Once they decided to part with Romo, they should have gone into rebuild mode. But that's a hard sell. The 2nd pick in that draft by the way was Jayon Smith. A player who they knew wasn't going to play that year. A wasted pick. A 4-12 team wasting a high second round pick :mindblown:

Had they missed the playoffs, I think they still should've moved on from Romo, built up the defense and drafted a running back in the 2017 draft. Oe maybe even a quarterback.

The problem with Stephen A Smith saying this team is an accident waiting to happen, is the missed details. Its not just one even that leads fo seasons like this. It's a series of events.

It takes an outsider to come in and show Garrett that Byron Jones is playing out of position. Now he will probably walk because you wasted half of the time you had him.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:ufdup: Let this be the last time you make a Cowboy thread and not tag me....

For real tho. I just want Garrett gone. I wanted him gone from the OC after 2007. I wanted him gone as head coach after 2013. I personally don’t think a so called puppet will be the next hire. The end of the next contract, Jerry will be pushing 80. Black Monday next week will be a great day.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Be honest I only halfway paid attention this year. I was barely in the threads all year. The Kaep shyt and the Cowboys keeping this fakkit Garrett around sapped my interest in the league as a whole.

Urban Meyer would get me back on the bandwagon, but serious moves and decisions are going to be made this spring that will dictate the next decade for this franchise.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Moore came out of it all as the next head coach

Address DT
Get 2 LBs
Get A SS
Get a CB
Get a QB
Bring back Dez

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
To anybody thinking about picking Kellen Moore...

Remember the last time we had a talented, but underperforming roster, fired the lame duck coach, and promoted the former career-backup QB turned offensive coordinator to his first head coaching job? And how that worked out?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I voted mike mccarthy just for fukkery.

Id be fukking dead if jerry did hire him :dead:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We just need a new voice. Dont know if it's one of the guys on that list or someone else but Garrett's time has been up in Dallas.