Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What a complete letdown that season was :francis:

First time in franchise history we had a QB throw for 4k, a back run for 1k, and a receiver accumulate at least 1k receiving yards :francis:

We have some crucial, franchise-altering decisions that need to be made this off-season:

• What to do with Dak?
  • Pay Amari?
  • Let Byron Walk?
  • Let Quinn Walk?
  • Secondary reinforcements?

But the most important of it all :mjlit:

WHO WILL BE OUR NEXT HEAD COACH?:mjlit:

Its about fukkIN time. Get this fukker away from our favorite franchise. He spearheaded the most miserable era of Cowboys Football in most of our lifetime:picard:

2-4 playoff record :francis:

No back to back playoff appearances :picard:

Set Some of the most embarrassing records in NFL history :sadcam:

And the most criminal of it all......

Wasted the prime’s of franchise legends:

Tony Romo
Dez Bryant
Jason Witten
Tyron Smith
Zack Martin
Demarcus Ware
Sean Lee
Terrance Newman

Let the fukkery ensue my swagboy brehs

@dtownreppin214 @*DalMem* @Primetime21 @Thegospel @Broad Street Bully @BlueHeffner @smitty22 @philmonroe @Surreal @AvadaKadaBreh @Deeeez Nuts @L. Deezy @BigE214 @lightskin jermaine @Weaver31 @CourtesyFlush @R.U.L.E. @Ethnic Vagina Finder @Tony_Bromo @Codeine Fiend Dream Team @moufpiece @duckbutta @West Coast Avenger @Grifter @Buggsy Mogues @LurkMoar @CaughtInTWebb @Ashyneezz @muzikfrk75 @DaPresident @Lord Beasley @BlackJesus @VBM @Kal El @DosCadenaz @who_better_than_me @lamont614 @Str8Ballin @DallasTxRep @WeDemBoyz @El Coupeacabra @satam55 @robb

@SerigneTouba
@Rell84shots
I don't know but at this point anyone but Red will do to be honest.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Moore came out of it all as the next head coach

Address DT
Get 2 LBs
Get A SS
Get a CB
Get a QB
Bring back Dez

Get rid of this trash nikka. :scust:

5895.jpg

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Good afternoon brehs :mjgrin:

There are plenty of bowl games within the next few days, which means the next cornerstone piece to turn around this pathetic excuse of a franchise might be in plain sight.

Here are a few hopefuls that might fulfill our needs in the 10 - 20 pick range.

Isaiah Simmons - LB/S - Clemson
Henry Ruggs III - WR - Alabama
A.J. Epenesa - DE - Iowa
Jedrick Wills - OL - Alabama
Grant Delpit - S - LSU
Kristian Fulton - CB - LSU
Javon Kinlaw - DT - South Carolina
Trevon Diggs - CB - Alabama
Curtis Weaver - DE - Boise State :mjlol:
Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin
Creed Humphrey - OL - Oklahoma
Dylan Moses - LB - Alabama
Xavier McKinney - S - Alabama

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good afternoon brehs :mjgrin:

There are plenty of bowl games within the next few days, which means the next cornerstone piece to turn around this pathetic excuse of a franchise might be in plain sight.

Here are a few hopefuls that might fulfill our needs in the 10 - 20 pick range.

Isaiah Simmons - LB/S - Clemson
Henry Ruggs III - WR - Alabama
A.J. Epenesa - DE - Iowa
Jedrick Wills - OL - Alabama
Grant Delpit - S - LSU
Kristian Fulton - CB - LSU
Javon Kinlaw - DT - South Carolina
Trevon Diggs - CB - Alabama
Curtis Weaver - DE - Boise State :mjlol:
Tyler Biadasz - OL - Wisconsin
Creed Humphrey - OL - Oklahoma
Dylan Moses - LB - Alabama
Xavier McKinney - S - Alabama
Epenesa is a top 10 pick...top 5 even
i want garrett to coach the cowgirls but i wanna see urban meyer in the nfl

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I have this sneaky suspicion that Mike McCarthy will be our next Head Coach

I dont know how I feel about this :francis:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I have this sneaky suspicion that Mike McCarthy will be our next Head Coach

I dont know how I feel about this :francis:
You don’t have no sneaky nothing you saw an article recently smh. I don’t give a fukk I’m willing to give anybody a chance at this point.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man shut up

Nobody give af about philmonroes thoughts on this team :mjlol:
Don’t use chick logic for calling you out about seeing that article. As far as who cares about my thoughts literally who cares. We are all online just yacking away none of this shyt matters fam

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Don’t use chick logic for calling you out about seeing that article. As far as who cares about my thoughts literally who cares. We are all online just yacking away none of this shyt matters fam
Chick logic? :mjlol:

You literally bring NOTHING to these season threads other than dikkriding what others are saying.

Formulate your own thought for once, bytch

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Chick logic? :mjlol:

You literally bring NOTHING to these season threads other than dikkriding what others are saying.

Formulate your own thought for once, bytch
Yep chick logic my inferior insecure online friend. How can I be dikkriding by saying your thought wasn’t original? Do you know the meaning of dikkriding sir? I did formulate my own thought by saying yours was stolen sir. You’re just not that bright today. Maybe you need to get some sleep or something.

Edit: If I just dikkride you should be able to show all the proof of such instead of more hoe logic saying something with no proof. Get out your feelings sir and admit you saw the article hence what made you say what you said.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yep chick logic my inferior insecure online friend. How can I be dikkriding by saying your thought wasn’t original? Do you know the meaning of dikkriding sir? I did formulate my own thought by saying yours was stolen sir. You’re just not that bright today. Maybe you need to get some sleep or something.

Edit: If I just dikkride you should be able to show all the proof of such instead of more hoe logic saying something with no proof. Get out your feelings sir and admit you saw the article hence what made you say what you said.
You are a dikk rider by quoting others instead of formulating your own opinions..

Thats all you do. Not one individual thought. Like I said, formulate your own thoughts and contribute to the thread or get the fukk out, bytch...

No one comes in here saying, I wonder what Phil Monroe has to say about this team :jbhmm:

Not a single soul. Now get off my dikk and go quote someone else fakkit

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You are a dikk rider by quoting others instead of formulating your own opinions..

Thats all you do. Not one individual thought. Like I said, formulate your own thoughts and contribute to the thread or get the fukk out, bytch...

No one comes in here saying, I wonder what Phil Monroe has to say about this team :jbhmm:

Not a single soul. Now get off my dikk and go quote someone else fakkit
Ive posted my thoughts many times. Hell even in your post that has you crying I added my own thoughts in the next fukking sentence. If you wasn’t whining you’d saw that part of the post.

Again who cares if some people care about my opinion or not? You seem to care a lot like that’s some trump card. Is your life that worthless you care what people you never saw or even know their real names think? Smh this is all online bullshyt to me fam. I could fukk your moms real easy like fam so I don’t think I’m anywhere close to a fakkit but if that makes you feel better run with that sir.