Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Picked Urban for the next head coach because besides @dtownreppin214 on that list i feel he would be the only one to stand up to Jerry. Lincoln would be ideal though. We not winning shyt with Dak or this bum ass secondary. I’d draft a corner or safety in the draft, and bring in a qb to legitimately compete with Dak for the job. Definitely not paying him. Not paying Coop either.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It kills me when Zeke take his out the game when we get close to the red zone. He’s constantly done it his entire tenure in Dallas.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Picked Urban for the next head coach because besides @dtownreppin214 on that list i feel he would be the only one to stand up to Jerry. Lincoln would be ideal though. We not winning shyt with Dak or this bum ass secondary. I’d draft a corner or safety in the draft, and bring in a qb to legitimately compete with Dak for the job. Definitely not paying him. Not paying Coop either.

Urban Meyer has left two high profile jobs because of headaches and stress.

I honestly don’t think that he’d even make it through year 1 with the enormous stress and expectations that come along with that job.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It kills me when Zeke take his out the game when we get close to the red zone. He’s constantly done it his entire tenure in Dallas.

Because that offensive line is overrated. A lot of his yards are after contact. He gets beat to a pulp. I honestly don't blame him sometimes.

And that fumble as caused by a dumb ass play in the first place. 9 people in the box. You run an option, knowing damn well Dak wasn't going to keep it. One of the dumbest plays I've seen called all year.

The entire energy of that team today was like they want the season to be over.