Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Breh you know what Wentz isn't playing with, right?

They have two healthy starters on offense. Two.

But they're getting healthy over the next few weeks so I expect them to eventually run away with the division.

When he did have a healthy team what was he doing ?

Dak was missing his starting tight end, his starting center, his BACKUP center, his starting tackle, his other starting tackle...handing the ball off to a running back who was more fumbles than touchdowns...led the league in yards...was completing close to 70% of his passes...was top 5 in passing touchdowns...STILL has more completions than Wentz even though Wentz has played 1 more game than Dak... I'm not trying to hear any excuses about Wentz...

Alshon and Desean have been perpetually hurt for 2 years...I have doubts they going to come back and instantly start playing like pro bowl players...

Other than those 12 mvp level games Wentz had...he has been trash...I'd be shocked if he is still the qb for Philly two years from now

The way people make excuses for this carrot top acne neck looking cac you would think he was a 4th round pick like Dak instead of a number 2 pick the eagles traded damn near a whole draft up to get...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wentz is light years better than Dalton.

Stop it 5.

And their defense line is going to kill the Cowboys. :heh:

Dalton once came pretty close to leading the league in picks and Wentz is currently number 2 so yeah...he does do that better than Dalton :mjlol:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dalton once came pretty close to leading the league in picks and Wentz is currently number 2 so yeah...he does do that better than Dalton :mjlol:

Wentz has been damn good in the past 2 weeks.

Putting up numbers against two good defenses.

So, what you think he's going to do against the Cowboys defense? :mjlol:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
When he did have a healthy team what was he doing ?

Dak was missing his starting tight end, his starting center, his BACKUP center, his starting tackle, his other starting tackle...handing the ball off to a running back who was more fumbles than touchdowns...led the league in yards...was completing close to 70% of his passes...was top 5 in passing touchdowns...STILL has more completions than Wentz even though Wentz has played 1 more game than Dak... I'm not trying to hear any excuses about Wentz...

Alshon and Desean have been perpetually hurt for 2 years...I have doubts they going to come back and instantly start playing like pro bowl players...

Other than those 12 mvp level games Wentz had...he has been trash...I'd be shocked if he is still the qb for Philly two years from now

The way people make excuses for this carrot top acne neck looking cac you would think he was a 4th round pick like Dak instead of a number 2 pick the eagles traded damn near a whole draft up to get...
I'm not making excuses for him. I'm just saying when they get healthy he and their offense will look better and that will be enough to win this division.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll didn't wanna give up Lamb for Adams, remember? Plus, why would I want Lamb to suffer on my shyt ass franchise? :mjcry:

Cowboys was willing to trade the Jets a 1st round pick.

That 1st round pick turned out to be Ceedee Lamb. :yeshrug:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
If Mike Nolan isn't fired tomorrow, Jerry should be restrained and transported to Parkland Hospital to have a CT scan done on his brain. This is a no brainer. He should be fired tomorrow, this cannot be acceptable. We are setting records going back to black and white NFL. When the players were putting in shifts at the factory during the week.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just throw us a 2 and Jerry can get his type of QB in there. :mjpls:

Dak is already a :mjpls:

They offered Dak more than Russell Wilson.

Dak :mjpls: got greedy and lucked out. :yeshrug:

Dumbasses like C00N A. Smith are making it seem like Jerruh didn't offer Dak a contract at all.:stopitslime:

Dude got greedy and fukked up the bag. :camby: