Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak was just about to turn the season around too. He was getting Zeke involved and still get his numbers in The passing games. It’s a shame greatness got halted by the fukking giants but this only goin make him better. I seen the post he made today and he ain’t telling a story. 2021 is the year of the Dak attack.

Dak is gone bruh. He's going to another team

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Business>>>>Feelings
I see you practiced bad business. The cowboys have held on Gregory all these years but are suppose to just cut Dak lose after the first adversity he’s faced in his career.

Y’all either lack good business practice or bad vision.

Dallas is the parochial child for second chances and career rehabilitation. Josh Brent, That crazy DE from Caroline, AldonSmith, Random Gregory, even Romo got a new contract after his season was cut short in 2012 with the back injury. But I’m suppose to believe that’s it for Dak.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you practiced bad business. The cowboys have held on Gregory all these years but are suppose to just cut Dak lose after the first adversity he’s faced in his career.

Y’all either lack good business practice or bad vision.

Dallas is the parochial child for second chances and career rehabilitation. Josh Brent, That crazy DE from Caroline, AldonSmith, Random Gregory, even Romo got a new contract after his season was cut short in 2012 with the back injury. But I’m suppose to believe that’s it for Dak.

Dallas isn't paying and would be stupid to do so

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If he ain’t the problem, he’s not supposed to be the solution :dahell: he doesn’t play defense. They scoring over 30 points a game. The defense and special teams give up 36. The only solution that Dak can do is score 37 a game. That’s not sustainable.

the giants went 8 quarters without scoring a TD before they played Dallas. But was able to move the ball and put up 27 with ease.

They can’t even create turnovers.

All I’m saying is this team has various other issues as to why they suck and it’s not the quarterback and drafting another one won’t fix the problem.

Poe was a horrible signing. You NEVER sign players who have already got their big pay day. Had Dallas night signed him, he would’ve been at home watch games on TV. He jumped at that contract as saw it as final bonus. House money. No incentive to win shyt.

until this defense gets fixed won’t matter who the QB is. The only argument you can make is they won’t even play for the guy. They loved Garrett so much and didn’t play for him. Ricard came in and helped somewhat helped the defense and they didn’t play for him. You got players in contract years and can’t even play for a pay day :dahell: shyt is disgusting
This nikka want top QB money and he isn't supposed to be the solution? How much Dak paying you fam?