Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Fell off after his rookie contract. But also I really mean most consistent corner we had

2009 mike Jenkins was the best cornerback performance I seen in Dallas in the last 20 years. That was his peak. I dunno what happened to him before or after that season

Dude was legit a problem for a year and then fell off a cliff his contract year....

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Fell off after his rookie contract. But also I really mean most consistent corner we had

2009 mike Jenkins was the best cornerback performance I seen in Dallas in the last 20 years. That was his peak. I dunno what happened to him before or after that season

:dahell: Newman went to the pro bowl in 2007 and 2009 AFTER his rookie year.

Newman had 42 career INT's. Scandrick had 9.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Newman was Dallas best corner the entire time he was on the team.

Unfortunately he came to Dallas during the Campo dark ages :snoop:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Sad thing is our offense is not even the problem :mjcry:
They apart of the problem don't let them numbers fool you. All them fukking turnovers are a problem when we know the D already ain't shyt. Ask yourself what game did the O start cooking where they weren't down 2/3 scores? The Rams game wasn't like that I'll give them that it they didn't start cooking either. That's a part of the problem too.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They apart of the problem don't let them numbers fool you. All them fukking turnovers are a problem when we know the D already ain't shyt. Ask yourself what game did the O start cooking where they weren't down 2/3 scores? The Rams game wasn't like that I'll give them that it they didn't start cooking either. That's a part of the problem too.

defense is so bad that if the offense punts it’s basically a long turnover.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
defense is so bad that if the offense punts it’s basically a long turnover.
Nah fam. Me you and the rest of the Dak boys ain't going to agree. Y'all nikkas always got excuses for this nikka and I'm not here for it. We know the D ain't shyt but all these excuses when your man only seems to cook when down 2/3 scores spare me.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nah fam. Me you and the rest of the Dak boys ain't going to agree. Y'all nikkas always got excuses for this nikka and I'm not here for it. We know the D ain't shyt but all these excuses when your man only seems to cook when down 2/3 scores spare me.

nikka, they be down 2/3 scores in the FIRST QUARTER. :russ:

you act like he starts to cook with 3 minutes left in the game of a blow out.