Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Poor discipline, poor special teams. It always dooms the black schools in DFW. :francis:

:mjcry: That was tough re-watching it. Glad they finally got over the hump during the 2016 season. Hope KD Nixon balls out this season for the Buffs. Plenty of NFL teams will be eyeing at his skillset when their season starts.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:mjcry: That was tough re-watching it. Glad they finally got over the hump during the 2016 season. Hope KD Nixon balls out this season for the Buffs. Plenty of NFL teams will be eyeing at his skillset when their season starts.
Yeah but they won with the cac coach when it was Claude Mathis who built the program. :francis:

6a5afdf3-527a-e411-b4d2-002655e6c45a_original.jpg

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Playmaker speaking facts

If we win the division and a playoff game, Dak loses all his leverage

If Andy fails and we end up with a top-10 pick, we will be in range for a QB and Dak will also lose leverage

Only chance Dak has to be startee here again is if we are average AND his asking price comes down

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Playmaker speaking facts

If Andy fails and we end up with a top-10 pick, we will be in range for a QB and Dak will also lose leverage

Only chance Dak has to be startee here again is if we are average AND his asking price comes down

Get over it man, dak will be here for the next decade. He's the future of the team. :unimpressed:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Playmaker speaking facts

Saw that earlier. Irvin sounding bearish on a new deal for Dak. Making a lot of sense too.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Murray finna carve us up. Hopkins might have 250 plus. No exaggeration :francis:

Breh

I'm playing fantasy and I got Nupe as my WR1. Murray is my QB because Russ is on a bye. The timing of this couldn't be worse :francis:

Just like when back in 2018 when Coop went off for 3 TDs against Philly the week I played my boy and he had him:mjlol: and that loss ended up keeping me out the playoffs. But at least I won money on the game :ehh: