Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m confused too because I didn’t hear anything out of Dez mouth. Hatcher basically said the same thing Keyshawn said.

Dez is posting this retrospectively from his own situation. The theme is “it’s business, not personal”. Dez found that out when he got released. And afterwards too because he couldve secures the bag too but let feelings and emotions get j to it and did t take the contract from Baltimore. Him and DaK both wanted to play for the star.

Well lesson learned for future players wanting more money. Do not become a company man like Dak did.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I’m confused too because I didn’t hear anything out of Dez mouth. Hatcher basically said the same thing Keyshawn said.

Dez is posting this retrospectively from his own situation. The theme is “it’s business, not personal”. Dez found that out when he got released. And afterwards too because he couldve secures the bag too but let feelings and emotions get j to it and did t take the contract from Baltimore. Him and DaK both wanted to play for the star.
Dez is in the comments calling people dumb because they said Dak shouldve taken the deal that was offered but was playing hardball because he wanted less years

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Cowboys twitter Is complete :trash:

Tired of hearing about the Cowboys, Jerry, and his agent did him filthy and they should pay him now.

Dak gambled and lost. If he balled and got us deep into the playoffs, he wouldve been asking for $40m + and everybody wouldve been laughing at Jerry saying he bungled the negotiations..

He went into the season knowing an injury could happen. Thats on him. Hes a grown man and his agent works for him

They are getting killed because they didnt cave into his outrageous contract demands which isnt fair. If they dont feel the nikka isnt worth what hes asking for, you cant blame them for not giving Dak what he wants!

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cowboys twitter Is complete :trash:

Tired of hearing about the Cowboys, Jerry, and his agent did him filthy and they should pay him now.

Dak gambled and lost. If he balled and got us deep into the playoffs, he wouldve been asking for $40m + and everybody wouldve been laughing at Jerry saying he bungled the negotiations..

He went into the season knowing an injury could happen. Thats on him. Hes a grown man and his agent works for him

They are getting killed because they didnt cave into his outrageous contract demands which isnt fair. If they dont feel the nikka isnt worth what hes asking for, you cant blame them for not giving Dak what he wants!

We honestly don’t even know what the contract really was though.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We honestly don’t even know what the contract really was though.
The point is, dak was offered several contracts and he said no, because of greed.

His representation and Jerry had a handshake deal at the beginning of last season and they backed out because of his hot start.

They gambled and lost!

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Colin just said what I said..why draft Lamb?
5Z122AYMPcIiZgGjOVU6_eP8H4znBatbImTSmQPKOu7Tx6RtfcVrU4kiypi3UdkDXJ2GSGNuhzjSAnNiX3gsNy-F7kfVJBkQGef6-8vHXJiyE35CQfx1PjiRB71NWTFP135lV3-Ska4gzaVKdg4ldfuHHURiG8xQOVHoVjVijutaWmggbBDwDxiNoF9Pyen4IIlrK7bBv9HRTO8o8sqhOVlR1M_4KanM

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Let some other team give Dak 38 mill a yr. We just missed the playoffs wit him on a cheap deal, and should've been 0-4 wit em up to this point. This front office is not smart enough to build a winner - around an expensive ass avg quarterback

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And look at the teams records
That's due to the Taco pick, the LVE pick, the Trystena Hill pick, and the Gallimore pick. Not Lamb.

The went 0 for 4 on two 1st rd picks, one 2nd rd pick, and a 3rd rd pick. They had better players available at the same positions but whiffed on evals.

Lamb will be a HOFer if he stays healthy. I'm not worried about him.

Last edited: