Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I like him. I've stated that but I'm starting to view WR like RB :manny:

You ever wonder what Noah Brown or Wilson would look like with more targets? Again, no knock to Lamb, I like him but was the draft pick about BPA? Getting Dak more weapons? Making Cooper expandable? We treated the pick like we were in a position of luxury and now we got a(nother) luxury item. Did we need it?
I never get people who say bold but don't treat every position like that. It doesn't make sense to me outside of the top tier of any position esp QB.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The receivers are about to eat well now with Dalton and not in garbage time or playing from behind. Quote me on this!!!

Dalton made easy work out the Giants.

Looks like Dak ass too. How many times he get us in the endzone? :stopitslime:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He's silky smooth and often completely uncovered.

All that pick means is Dallas will.

1. Have exciting losses
2. Be good enough to be a middle of the pack team, and keeps phony super bowl hopes alive.
3. Good enough not to rebuild
4. Good enough to sell tickets
5. Good enough to not have a high enough draft pick in the first round.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that pick means is Dallas will.

1. Have exciting losses
2. Be good enough to be a middle of the pack team, and keeps phony super bowl hopes alive.
3. Good enough not to rebuild
4. Good enough to sell tickets
5. Good enough to not have a high enough draft pick in the first round.

Pure facts. These dudes just don't wanna go back to the Dave Campo era :lolbron:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All of this talk about drafting defenders but how do we know it just doesn't come down to coaching ?

How do we know if we take TJ Watt he is as good as he is in Pittsburg ? Steelers churn out great linebackers like it's nothing...meanwhile we are waiting for the ghost of sean lee to come and save us...

Who even trust this team to draft defensive players going forward ? I'm not so sure I do...

Who are you even taking over Lamb to make a difference on this team right now anyway ?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The year we finally have a decent backup who can keep us in games is the same year we have the worst defense in recent memory :francis:

Zeke and pollard need to be the focal point of the offense with lamb feasting in the slot.

With a weak ass offensive line?

How about the defense stop teams from scoring 30+ a game.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
All of this talk about drafting defenders but how do we know it just doesn't come down to coaching ?

How do we know if we take TJ Watt he is as good as he is in Pittsburg ? Steelers churn out great linebackers like it's nothing...meanwhile we are waiting for the ghost of sean lee to come and save us...

Who even trust this team to draft defensive players going forward ? I'm not so sure I do...

Who are you even taking over Lamb to make a difference on this team right now anyway ?

You cant coach effort. You cant coach nikkas taking pride in their work. You cant coach preparation.

No leaders in the locker room. No extra time in the weight room or film room. That's not on the coach.