Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It’s despicable that the Cowboys/Joneses didn’t get Dak to sign a 5 year deal that paid him ~$35mil per year...

Meanwhile the whole sports world clowns Latrell Sprewell and Nerlens Noel for turning down money.

Somehow Dak became the most teflon dude I’ve ever seen. Covid parties and getting hurt while playing hardball and turning down over $100mil guaranteed.

:wow: Kevin Durant need to hit up Dak peoples

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s despicable that the Cowboys/Joneses didn’t get Dak to sign a 5 year deal that paid him ~$35mil per year...

Meanwhile the whole sports world clowns Latrell Sprewell and Nerlens Noel for turning down money.

Somehow Dak became the most teflon dude I’ve ever seen. Covid parties and getting hurt while playing hardball and turning down over $100mil guaranteed.

White America love Dak.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dumbass C00N A. Smith keep mentioning Tony Romo contract.

But Romo never asked to be the highest paid QB in the league.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dez being a smart dumb nikka again :snoop:

This

Keyshawn had the best opinion on the whole Dak situation IMO.

Dez retard ass need to sit down somewhere.

Are y'all referring to what Hatcher said? I thought he was putting more of the blame on Dak's agent for not protecting his client. Dak should have fired him last night.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
‎Hangin' With The 'Boys on Apple Podcasts

@26:50 they go in on Dontario Poe:russ:Nate country ass won’t even call him by his real name. He said I ain’t never see another man do nothin but pull his shirt down all the time more than this fool. It ain’t fair mayne and it ain’t right :russ:

That was light as hell :scusthov:

Maybe its becasue I lived in the New York market for so long, but it seems like the media is light as hell on Jerry Jones. Or maybe they're scared of him.

This franchise would get ripped to shreds if it were in New York.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Are y'all referring to what Hatcher said? I thought he was putting more of the blame on Dak's agent for not protecting his client. Dak should have fired him last night.

Linehan was the problem. Had Dak put up 2019 numbers in 2018, he would've gotten paid. They gave up assets to get Cooper which helped Dak and that's when they decided they were going to play hardball. But it was really Linehans shyty offense. The very next season, he's out and Dak has a career year. But by then it was too late because Zeke and Lawrence took money that Shouldve gone to Dak first.

Which was a slap in the face and if I was Daks agent I would've made him hold out.

But then you have the media that ripped Dak and nitpicked every single throw and every little mistake. If I was Daks agent, i would've told him to hold out.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confused too because I didn’t hear anything out of Dez mouth. Hatcher basically said the same thing Keyshawn said.

Dez is posting this retrospectively from his own situation. The theme is “it’s business, not personal”. Dez found that out when he got released. And afterwards too because he couldve secures the bag too but let feelings and emotions get j to it and did t take the contract from Baltimore. Him and DaK both wanted to play for the star.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Linehan was the problem. Had Dak put up 2019 numbers in 2018, he would've gotten paid. They gave up assets to get Cooper which helped Dak and that's when they decided they were going to play hardball. But it was really Linehans shyty offense. The very next season, he's out and Dak has a career year. But by then it was too late because Zeke and Lawrence took money that Shouldve gone to Dak first.

Which was a slap in the face and if I was Daks agent I would've made him hold out.

But then you have the media that ripped Dak and nitpicked every single throw and every little mistake. If I was Daks agent, i would've told him to hold out.
Yeah it was mentioned Last season That Zeke holding out threw a monkey wrench in the plans for Dak contract. Zeke strategically did it because he knew everybody was up for a contract and he didn’t want to be the last one because he knew it would be hard to get paid then plus his position was the most expendable. Zeke has smart representation to pull that when he did. I not sure Dak had it in him to hold out either

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That was light as hell :scusthov:

Maybe its becasue I lived in the New York market for so long, but it seems like the media is light as hell on Jerry Jones. Or maybe they're scared of him.

This franchise would get ripped to shreds if it were in New York.

I been saying that for years. Jerry I believe just has too much influence. As you see they talking about Jerry during the damn Dodgers game tonight.