Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Would MM have us out there scoring 9 points in a division clinching game?

Would MM have Amari Cooper on the sideline on a 4th and 7 with the season on the line?

Serious Questions

He had Aaron Jones on the sideline while using a converted WR as an RB for 2 years.

He might win u divisions (maybe) but then be one and done vs legit teams unless your QB can bail u out

also, prepare to beat up crappy teams while being slaughtered by good ones. That was a trend in GB for years

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm not angry about the hire :what: I don't know why yall trolls always trying to set up shop in this thread

well u sitting here acting like a bytch because im telling u this is a bad hire. What else would explain your woman like attributes? :jbhmm:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree most of the offensive issues are on Vanilla Ice but the defense in games that mattered played pretty well. The only thing they didn't do is get that timely stop I'll give you that. Saints game gave up 12, NE game up like 12/13 forgot the actual score. Both Eagles games did their thing. Now the GB game I'll give you but most of,the games against better teams it might not have looked pretty because of you seeing them not get that one stop they needed and I'll give you that a lot of games they held the score down enough if the offense was as number 1 as some think they should have won more of those games.

I mix stats with actual games not just one or the other. I think that's how we can all can get mislead. I'm not saying the D is perfect or even all that good but I am saying they get a lot more blame than I think they deserve actually seeing the games esp the scores they gave up in some of,those games.
Dead last in INTs. Dead last in INTS since 2011.

Seriously just think about what this team would look with 25 interceptions (Patriots) instead of just 7. Imagine what this offense would look like with all of those short fields. I need more than pretty well from this D, we need a more opportunistic D that will create turnovers to change the momentum in a game.