Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Andy Reid still aint won shyt. :mjtf:

This is a ridiculous take. Because a guy hasn't won a SB he hasn't done shyt? They were in the AFCCG last year and would have won if that idiot Dee Ford looked at the line of scrimmage and they'll probably be in the AFCCG this year, he's gone 77-35 with the Chiefs... he's done a great job there.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yu watched the games last season? Don’t tell me you fooled by the number one rank offense stat. Offense is. Huge problem. We got issue in all three phases of the game. Stop fukking playing with me mayne:stopitslime:

Nah against better teams that you face in the playoffs it kinda is. Don’t believe me look at the difference between them facing the Brooklyn Brawler teams and playoff type teams. Them nikkas didn’t score a td against like 2/3 of those teams. The offense is more of a problem than some of y’all give it credit for.

Brehs I know the offense has issues but it's not THE issue with this franchise. It's third behind the defense and special teams. Defense, generally speaking, is what's held this franchise back for a decade plus. It's why I didn't have an issue with Rivera. For a first year coordinator I thought Moore did a pretty good job. I put most of the offensive issues on Dak

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 @ThiefyPoo I'm seeing Packers fans laughing at the hire and saying Arod was the real coach of those Packers teams. Thoughts?

Nah..

McCarthy kept the team together for many years. He was blessed with talented teams especially from 2009-2014.

But Rodgers was developed by McCarthy's staff especially Tom Clements who was the QB coach.

Now ARod was relied upon more and more especially after the debacle in Seattle in the 2014 NFC Championship. The rosters got worse and Aaron had to bail out the team. He basically ran the show on offense the last 6 seasons IMO. More audibling, more free lancing, more running around to hit big plays rather than playing within the system. Watch some Packers tape from 2008-2014 and you'll see the difference, its pretty clear.

The team that won the Super Bowl had veteran leaders like Donald Driver and Charles Woodson as well.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is a ridiculous take. Because a guy hasn't won a SB he hasn't done shyt? They were in the AFCCG last year and would have won if that idiot Dee Ford looked at the line of scrimmage and they'll probably be in the AFCCG this year, he's gone 77-35 with the Chiefs... he's done a great job there.

Has he won a SB? I gives a fukk about an appearance, HAS HE WON A SUPER BOWL?! :stopitslime:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Nah fukk all that. Garrett has had more talent on his teams than McCarthy and the best he could muster up was 2 playoff wins, no championships, and no conference championship appearances. McCarthy is leaps and bounds better and I don't give a damn what Aaron Rodgers thinks.
Rodgers is a bytch ass nikka. I take yeverything said about MM with a pound of salt.