Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Offense isn't the problem with this franchise.
Nah against better teams that you face in the playoffs it kinda is. Don’t believe me look at the difference between them facing the Brooklyn Brawler teams and playoff type teams. Them nikkas didn’t score a td against like 2/3 of those teams. The offense is more of a problem than some of y’all give it credit for.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yu watched the games last season? Don’t tell me you fooled by the number one rank offense stat. Offense is. Huge problem. We got issue in all three phases of the game. Stop fukking playing with me mayne:stopitslime:
Damn we posted basically the same shyt at the same time regarding the offense lol. nikkas exposing themselves that they might not be rally watching the games lol.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is disrespectful
Mike McCarthy is trash, breh. Utter garbage

You guys letting a single successful season in 2010-2011 fool you into thinking this guy is good

He might have been good. A decade ago. The game done passed him by. He’s not suited for modern NFL.

You guys didn’t like Garrett and the way he managed clock and the way we closed games?

McCarthy the dikkhead who managed to lose that in-the-bag 2014 NFC CG where they were up on Seattle by 2 scores and intercepted Russ to seemingly ice the game. The onside kick game.

McCarthy been at the helm and standing there like a useless dikkhead for a whole lot of GB fukkery the last several years.

Like I said before, they fired McCarthy and hired the Grubhub driver from Tennessee and IMMEDIATELY went back to being a legit NFC contender...

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yall saying he is the same as Garrett are being lazy

1. He has an extensive coaching tree. No more bums like Marinelli, Monte Kiffin, Ben Bloom, Keith Oquinn, and Wade Wilson (rip) as the assistants

2. “Rodgers made him”...While that may be true, he did win an NFCCG on the road in which Rodgers threw for 0 TDs and 2 INTs. Imagine Garrett winning a game with poor QB play :heh:

3. He is implementing analytics as a coaching tool. Trash ass Garrett said analytics arent valuable :camby:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I’m willing to see how this year away changed dude.....

Until then...I’m cautiously optimistic.

:yeshrug:

Everything I've read about him so far seems like a man who wants to come back baaaaad. Seems like the year off put a lot of stuff in perspective for him, humbled him and he's gotten better for it. I can't his article from the Athletic a couple weeks ago, but this snippet is from his NFL.com article:

Someday, McCarthy sees himself retiring here. But at age 56, he's not looking for a cushy gig or one last payday. The theme of his year away has been self-improvement, in every area, and thus was born The McCarthy Project -- a collaboration with fellow coaches Jim Haslett, Frank Cignetti Jr. and Scott McCurley that McCarthy says has made him "definitely a better coach" than ever before. Together, they've spent months preparing as if they're the NFL's 33rd coaching staff, from studying league trends and rebuilding playbooks to deep dives on analytics and mapping out a calendar for practices and meetings all the way through training camp. McCarthy also did a deep dive on himself, going through boxes dating to his early days as an assistant at the University of Pittsburgh and with the Kansas City Chiefs to study how his philosophies have evolved over the past 30 years and where he needs to go from here.

He wasn't on my short lists of coaches but I'm not mad at the hire. He seems like he's all about football and he knows his QB's. He drafted and molded Alex Smith in SF when he was OC and we all know the Aaron Rodgers story. Like someone said earlier, we will see what Dak does in MM's system.

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I know all about this dude's fukkery in GB... I ain't thrilled about this shyt but I'mma just take a wait and see approach.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
:dahell:You can go lateral. Wtf dawg. Y’all have such disdain for Garret it’s blinding y’all. Aaron Rodgers is a GOAT candidate and he fukking hated MCCarthy. He audible out of 99%of his playcalling.
I hope you fools ready for constant “kill, kills”:francis:
Nah fukk all that. Garrett has had more talent on his teams than McCarthy and the best he could muster up was 2 playoff wins, no championships, and no conference championship appearances. McCarthy is leaps and bounds better and I don't give a damn what Aaron Rodgers thinks.