North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I haven't felt this great on a Monday in years! :ohlawd:

Sound+of+Music.gif

:hubie:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We looking like the guy who marries the first girl that sleeps with him

How you going to fire a coach who’s been there for over 10 years and go for a culture change and hire some discarded cac with the quickness in less than a week

They talked to like 4 or 5 has beens or never was coaches before they hired McCarthy

:martin::martin::martin:

Wont even ask you how :ohhh::dame:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day you can only go up after Garrett.
:dahell:You can go lateral. Wtf dawg. Y’all have such disdain for Garret it’s blinding y’all. Aaron Rodgers is a GOAT candidate and he fukking hated MCCarthy. He audible out of 99%of his playcalling.
I hope you fools ready for constant “kill, kills”:francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dahell:You can go lateral. Wtf dawg. Y’all have such disdain for Garret it’s blinding y’all. Aaron Rodgers is a GOAT candidate and he fukking hated MCCarthy. He audible out of 99%of his playcalling.
Offense isn't the problem with this franchise.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You trippin

Favre is a goat and he loved MM. fukk Rodgers

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has to hire Marvin Lewis or Rex Ryan as DC. Hell, hire both and make them co-DC's. We need a butcher on DC that will carve up offenses.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
McCarthy was probably on his knees begging for the job and is forever indebted to Jerry and Stephen for the opportunity to coach America’s Team

Zero chance he ever tells them to stfu or gets any real power. Jerry and Stephen get to continue to meddle, influence, dictate personnel and draft day decisions

Any hope of things changing around here with the HC getting a bit more autonomy, our front office backing off, and letting the chef pick his ingredients and cook without interference dies with this hiring

Puppet Show 2.0