Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Amari Cooper contract is untradeable.
I hope nobody actually thinks a team is trying to cough up 20M a year, multi year for mute boy...

The only moveable assets we have are Gallup and Lamb. Dak is moveable as well, to be fair. Diggs has value but obviously we’re not trading him. Not sure what Tyron’s value is. Martin and Collins have value but they’re not going anywhere.

Lamb untouchable for FO. Gallup is great, but if you’re the FO and feel pressure to make a move, Gallup and picks are your best assets.

I hate this team.
Coop contract is very tradeable. I mean washington was willing to pay more and he's on pace for his best season by far. Someone would take him. He has 37 rec for 390 yds through 4 games. That said, we should trade gallup if it came down to it.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we released Dez we lost the last of a dying breed and fully bought Into this new culture. Dez got paid but he never stopped playing hard. that’s why the young bloods never fukked with him. They needed him out so they can cultivate the team they wanted it to be. I remember when Dak was talking crazy towards Dez when he was defending the offense when the media was talking about the down year, and Fak said something like I guess I have to put it right on him so he can catch a ball..

Dez and Beasley were under appreciated. When they tried to emulate Beasley with that scrub ass white boy outta North Carolina, I seen the wrong direction. We replaced Dwayne Harris(who was cheap to keep) with Lucky Whitehead. Jsut a lot of bad personnel decisions. Let rob Leary wall but kept Free

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we released Dez we lost the last of a dying breed and fully bought Into this new culture. Dez got paid but he never stopped playing hard. that’s why the young bloods never fukked with him. They needed him out so they can cultivate the team they wanted it to be. I remember when Dak was talking crazy towards Dez when he was defending the offense when the media was talking about the down year, and Fak said something like I guess I have to put it right on him so he can catch a ball..

Dez and Beasley were under appreciated. When they tried to emulate Beasley with that scrub ass white boy outta North Carolina, I seen the wrong direction. We replaced Dwayne Harris(who was cheap to keep) with Lucky Whitehead. Jsut a lot of bad personnel decisions. Let rob Leary wall but kept Free

Stop it 5 :why:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it 5 :why:
To this day I still don’t think he “fell off” like the media believe. He jsut wasn’t the right fit with Dak. That’s why I say Cooper is important. He’s nowhere near the wr Dez was but his skillsET is more complimentary to Dak as a qb. I look at that eagles super bowl team and Alston Jeffrey reminded me of Dez at time. Big physical wr who dominates corners with his physicality basically Dak wouldn’t have success with Irvin Dez and man TO would prolly ruined Daks career. To would’ve spoken up and hit the Jerry with the :stopitslime::gucci::ufdup:.

Dak has gotten a lot better since but he still struggled to hit receivers in stride. That First td to Lamb today Was late as fukk. I don’t know what he was holding onto the ball for but I’m just happy the Defender didn’t recover but it was closer than it should’ve been

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How is it stat padding, if you’re playing from behind Damn near the whole game?
Because they're easy yards against prevent defense.

I get what you're saying about it not being "stat padding " in the traditional sense, but they're very hollow numbers in terms of how they're accrued. Misleading might be a better term than hollow or stat padding

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
It feels good to see Dak isn't getting blamed for this bullshyt

im watching skip and shannon

they are on there basically counting incompletions as interceptions because the browns defender "dropped it"

never in my life have i seen the media count incomplete passes as interceptions

they do the same with the falcons game. have pretty much called that a loss even though we won

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Shannon Sharpe lettin that bih sang

Empty Calorie Dak :wow:

14-14

dak 8-15 fumble loss 5 drives, 0pts

down 27 to start the 4th. It’s defensive back and dinking all over the field

then those dropped ints
Edit: 5first down and 53yards lol
I do wonder why it always seems like dudes "plays" better when we 2/3 scores down than when we are close at times. When we down dude normally plays amazing but close games its too inconsistent. That's why he's so polarizing IMO.