Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I beg one of you to explain to me what the hell is Jaylon doing on this play????????

yvmRjeP.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The No OTA, or preseason excuse is out the window at this point.

Carolina got a new coaching staff and their defense isn’t horrible.,

Players simply don’t care. And there are no leaders in the locker room on defense. Lawrence was drafted to replace DWare, but has yet to show 10 percent of the leadership aware showed when he was here.

They have no defensive scheme or game plan it seems.

players are literally lining up and trying to figure out what’s going on after the ball is snapped. They will line up based on the offensive formation but that’s it.

Maybe Clinton-Dix got cut for calling out Nolan. Maybe he knew this defense was ass to begin with .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You're not seeing the clear eye view. :whoo:

:why:

Contain for the bootleg :francis:

Getting into coverage for playaction :francis:

Nothing:francis:

Brehs watch closely.

It looks like he diagnoses the play, realizes Hunt has the ball, he runs towards Hunt to make the tackle, then when Hunt stumbles around the 9-yard line, Jaylon inexplicably peaks back at the backfield instead of making the tackle.

Is this nikka purposely avoiding contact?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs watch closely.

It looks like he diagnoses the play, realizes Hunt has the ball, he runs towards Hunt to make the tackle, then when Hunt stumbles around the 9-yard line, Jaylon inexplicably peaks back at the backfield instead of making the tackle.

The last two season I don’t honk k seen a linebacker guess the wrong gap more in my 20 years of watching football than Jaylon. I think that nerve is ducked and he’s trying to avoid physicality. When the last time Jaylon was the first to iniate a head on tackle in the ball carrier. His tackles are always Fromm behind or the sides

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Brehs watch closely.

This is what I see as well. He’s making a straight business decision on that play.

Makes me reconsider him as a player. Didn’t know it was like that. Already was down on him but that’s a really bad look

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The Salary IS relevant

They can use that money on outside free agents.

Amari was drafted outside of Dallas :mjtf:

They let Byron go and decided that Worley, Brown, and Chido are adequate replacements.

That $16m is going where....Dak

Im not arguing this anymore:why:

Letting Byron go was dumb.. but that's more to do with paying Zeke than it is eventually paying Dak. They should have never gave Zeke that contract.

Worley shouldn't be playing, he's only in because Chido and Brown are out.

Amari was a trade, that's true, but the rest are all drafted in house. The point still stands. Even if you take Amari out of the equation, more money is spent on O than D right now because the O draft picks have panned out.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He was lazy on this play but the real question is what is 37 doing? It took him way too long to pursuit.

I fukks with Donovan Wilson in coverage but that's a bad look. This is the kind of play they should spent a half hour on in the film room but I have no idea what this bum ass coaching staff is even doing so who knows

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also, Amari Cooper contract is untradeable.
I hope nobody actually thinks a team is trying to cough up 20M a year, multi year for mute boy...

The only moveable assets we have are Gallup and Lamb. Dak is moveable as well, to be fair. Diggs has value but obviously we’re not trading him. Not sure what Tyron’s value is. Martin and Collins have value but they’re not going anywhere.

Lamb untouchable for FO. Gallup is great, but if you’re the FO and feel pressure to make a move, Gallup and picks are your best assets.

I hate this team.