Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
How is it stat padding, if you’re playing from behind Damn near the whole game?
when dak prescott is trying to get accurately paid by slavemaster jerry the media kicks it up a notch in their spins

the media (jerry's boys) consider cutting large deficits to one and two score games = stat padding, incomplete passes = should have been interceptions (new stat), strip sacks in which the offensive line completely collapses = qb's fault, comeback wins = should have been losses (new sports outcome)

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Because they're easy yards against prevent defense.

I get what you're saying about it not being "stat padding " in the traditional sense, but they're very hollow numbers in terms of how they're accrued. Misleading might be a better term than hollow or stat padding

You can’t post here this thread is for teams not leading the division bye bye.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Don't look now but Matt Eberflus has the #1 ranked defense in the NFL.

Indianapolis Colts Defense Rankings:
  • 236.3 yds/game (1st)
  • 14 pts/game (1st)
  • 7 interceptions (1st)
The Colts D has allowed 56 pts total in four games. We allowed 49 pts just yesterday.

This is turning into Sean Payton all over again. He'll probably be a head coach next season.

BrIEP40.jpg

0cDwmKM.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would much rather have a 75% Dez + my first round pick back from the Amari trade + aprrox. 40M in cap space than have a beta who takes himself out on critical downs and goes limp in the clutch. Amari personifies everything that is wrong with this franchise - talented but soft.
Zeke was doing long before Amari got here. Like soon as we have some momentum and diving, Zeke pulled himself out. He was doing that shyt his rookie year. My uncle who was a high school coach used to get disgusted. He always said, “that bamma always pull himself out when they get in the red zone. I’d let the back up finish the drive ad get the td” .

like i don’t recall a star or important players pulling themselves out like this current bunch in all my years watching the cowboys. Has anybody else seen that before before this current squad.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

• 236.3 yds/game (1st)
  • 14 pts/game (1st)
  • 7 interceptions (1st)
The Colts D has allowed 56 pts total in four games. We allowed 49 pts just yesterday.

This is turning into Sean Payton all over again. He'll probably be a head coach next season.

BrIEP40.jpg

0cDwmKM.jpg

In 2011, Eberflus followed Rob Ryan to the Dallas Cowboys, joining the staff of head coach Jason Garrett as the Linebacker Coach. The linebacker group was spearheaded at the time by All-Pro DeMarcus Ware. In Eberflus' first season, Ware registered 19.5 sacks, good for second in the NFC and the NFL and tops amongst all linebackers in the NFL en route to his sixth consecutive selection as a Pro Bowl starter. Eberflus also helped with the continued development of second-year linebacker Sean Lee, who lead the team with 131 tackles (91 solo) and tied for the team-lead with four interceptions, the most by any NFL linebacker in 2011. Eberflus' linebacker unit produced five of Dallas' top-10 tacklers and three of the top-five.

After being sought after for various defensive coordinator positions around the league, the Cowboys were able to keep Eberflus in house in 2016 and made him the team's Defensive Passing Game Coordinator, in addition to his linebacker coach duties. Eberflus helped the Cowboys defense boast the NFL's No. 1 overall rushing defense (83.5 yards per game) in 2016, and the No. 5 ranked scoring defense. Sean Lee led the defense with 175 tackles (120 solo) and 12.0 tackles for loss, both career highs, and was named First Team All-Pro and selected to his second consecutive Pro Bowl.

In 2017, Eberflus guided a linebacker group that accounted for 34% of the team's tackles, helping the defense rank No. 8 in total defense (318.1 yards per game) and rushing defense (104.0 yards per game), and the No. 11 passing defense (214.1 yards per game). Most impressively, Eberflus was credited with the development of Jaylon Smith to become an immediate contributor after missing the 2016 season due to an injury he suffered in his final collegiate game at Notre Dame. In his first year on the field, Smith played in all 16 games, starting in six of them, tallying 81 tackles (50 solo), 3.0 tackles for loss, 1.0 sack, two passes defensed and two forced fumbles. In total, Eberflus' linebacker trio of Sean Lee (101 tackles), Anthony Hitchens (84 tackles) and Jaylon Smith (81 tackles) finished as the Cowboys' top-three tacklers. Both Lee and Smith have credited Eberflus for helping them excel at their positions.[7]

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

• 236.3 yds/game (1st)
  • 14 pts/game (1st)
  • 7 interceptions (1st)

BrIEP40.jpg

0cDwmKM.jpg

This shyt legit makes my stomach hurt

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Went through amother grown man to get to his target. Smh I hate him for what he did against gallup but I wouldn’t be mad to have him in Dallas