Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
One other glaring thing that has been a problem since the 1995, that has been exposed this season is the lack of depth across the board.

Jerry Jones makes the mistake, every draft in picking players who they think will be BACKUPS. If you draft someone and tell them, they will be brought in to be a backup, how much motivation do you think they will have? How much effort do you think they will give?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
if you want to hear someone in the media who gets it listen to colin cowherd today

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
can we revisit drafting 2 figgas over him
Can we revisit...

Drafting Zeke over Ramsey
Re-upping Zeke
Investing a 1st round pick and 100M in Amari
Re-upping Jaylon and D-Law
Drafting Taco over Watt
Drafting injury-prone LVE
Passing on Juan Thornhill

It's a slew of wrong decisions.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How is it stat padding, if you’re playing from behind Damn near the whole game?

heres my thing idc bout stat padding when it’s close where was he when we needed him simple as that
It’s only when down big he plays like a elite qb
Having said that the issue is deeper than him and ain’t even the main problem it’s everywhere but he gets brought up cuz people wanna defend him cuz his stats are crazy but if u watch the game don’t mean shyt if u can’t come thru when needed
Sad we focused on dak when other shyt is worse than him and I don’t even hate the breh

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Something has to be done about Jaylon....

At this point that's all I care about.

I've mentally accepted that MM will get a mulligan for this season, but I will judge him on how he handles this fraud and his DC this season.

:hubie:

I think Jaylon has reached Tyrone Crawford status with Jerry. Jerry loves him as a person more than a player. Jaylon agreed to a "team friendly" contract in exchange of a business venture with his ugly ass CEV glasses. Jerry admires his business acumen and will keep him around as long as Jaylon is healthy.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

i want a top-5 pick BADLY

Why ? Who are we drafting at number 5 that is going to make a difference on this team ?

Cowboys fans: the reason why the defense is so trash is because we have wasted so many picks that didn't turn out :hula:Cowboys fans : i hope we get a top pick in this years nfl draft

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why ? Who are we drafting at number 5 that is going to make a difference on this team ?

Cowboys fans: the reason why the defense is so trash is because we have wasted so many picks that didn't turn out :hula:Cowboys fans : i hope we get a top pick in this years nfl draft
Cowboys fans: Draft picks dont matter :skip: