Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I look at it, we just got diced up by Ryan and Russ. Baker not better than them despite having more weapons, so we can only go up from there. Real problem is gonna be chubb and hunt. Might want to air it out early to take their rb's out the game.

May want to run it to keep the crappy defense off the field

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
The way I look at it, we just got diced up by Ryan and Russ. Baker not better than them despite having more weapons, so we can only go up from there. Real problem is gonna be chubb and hunt. Might want to air it out early to take their rb's out the game.

I think Hunt is out so that's one less weapon we gotta deal with.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I haven't gone thru them yet but this cat has video clips of each of Dak's drop backs in All 22 format for review.

So far this is the first play that stood out for me. 3rd and 14 and we go 5WR vert with a bad o line. No way will your receivers have time to get open. If this aint some Garrett shyt:snoop: We can't put ourselves in 3rd and 14's and can we pleeease be more creative in those situations? Rub routes, screens..something.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So far this is the first play that stood out for me. 3rd and 14 and we go 5WR vert with a bad o line. No way will your receivers have time to get open. If this aint some Garrett shyt:snoop: We can't put ourselves in 3rd and 14's and can we pleeease be more creative in those situations? Rub routes, screens..something.

What I got from both plays is Seattle doesn't respect Dak as a runner. If he was faster, he could've ran for first downs on both plays. They dropped 7 and only rushed 4 on both. The first play, they faked a blitz.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Meh it wouldn’t have matter. I’m all for BPA. Didn’t care for it, initially, but loving the Lamb pick now. Dude is explosive. We don’t have that. He’s actually a threat for yac. He actually adds element of diversity on our offense. Looking like our most versatile we, early on

Besides they fukked up on defensive drafting on the first day just as bad as the of offensive drafting. We fukked up more drafting defense early on. That 2017 draft was very heavily defensive oriented and all none of the nigguhs aren’t worth resigning...
You forget Gallup is on the team? Pump the breaks

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can't get over them letting Byron Jones walk. Choosing Lawrence and Smith over him. Even though they have PROVED, they can find replacements at those positions than corner back.

:mindblown:
I was all for Lawrence over Jones. You can’t let dominant DL go, it’s just that he got paid and stopped dominating.