Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
New coaching staff, no preseason.

DL needs to be Smith, Hill, Woods, Griffith

Hill and Woods definitely did some good things when they were in the game together then I'll notice the next drive it'll be Crawford and Poe.

Russ, is everything I want Dak to be. Dak will never be that kind of passer but Russ stepping up, letting the ends rush by...moving around...manipulating the pocket. Dak want 40 and needs to work on pocket awareness and accuracy.

I told ya'll last year that Sean Lee was the best LB (had the best season last year) and it'll be the same when he comes back. 2020 and we need Sean fukking Lee :snoop:

The D in the second half was better and I think the unit will get better as the season goes along. Taco Charlton has more sacks and Demarcus Lawrence?

Chido is missed

:umad:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cut Jaylon smith. Take the cap hit. Dude jsut doesn’t do anything positive for us. Make the Dallas taxpayers pay for the cap hit
lmao

Her shirt was supposed to bring luck :to:

I'm on it.

My boy was BSn about ordering the fight Saturday and was like we can go out. I said bet. Why this nikka pull up to a club. Anyway, Dez came in, I ain't never chopped it up with Dez befo but that nikka dapped me up. nikka had me hittin' harder than my 4 sprays of Sauvage the rest of the night :wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
jones has the final say. McKlay is in charge of compiling the list of players for the draft. Stephen Jones has Jerry’s ear and is the poster child for nepotism. He will carry on the tradition of not hiring a GM. McKlay gets paid extra not to leave and to shut the fukk up. He has zero power when it comes to personnel decisions.

why do you think they rely so heavily on the draft to replenish talent? Because somebody else is compiling the list of players. When it comes to free agents they have no idea what the hell they're doing. They let Dez go without finding a better replacement. Then they give up a first round pick for new WR, before they even develop the one they just drafted. Only to use another first round pick on WR, 2 years later.

They screw up contracts so much that they allow homegrown talent to leave because they can’t afford them. And Jerry Jones is at the head of the fukkery.

Will McKlay will bless a team well once he leaves Dallas.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Will McKlay will bless a team well once he leaves Dallas.

If I were him I would leave. This team needs to suffer in the worst way. They’ve been just good enough to not suck. Just good enough to remain in the spotlight and just good enough to keep getting prime time slots.

And all it’s done is have Jerry Jones thinking they are one year away. And fans thinking this team is one year away. This is what Stephen A Smith is talking about when he says he hates cowboys fans.

Part of the problem is the media who keeps hyping this team up when it’s one of the worst run organizations in sports, including the business side

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
jones has the final say. McKlay is in charge of compiling the list of players for the draft. Stephen Jones has Jerry’s ear and is the poster child for nepotism. He will carry on the tradition of not hiring a GM. McKlay gets paid extra not to leave and to shut the fukk up. He has zero power when it comes to personnel decisions.

why do you think they rely so heavily on the draft to replenish talent? Because somebody else is compiling the list of players. When it comes to free agents they have no idea what the hell they're doing. They let Dez go without finding a better replacement. Then they give up a first round pick for new WR, before they even develop the one they just drafted. Only to use another first round pick on WR, 2 years later.

They screw up contracts so much that they allow homegrown talent to leave because they can’t afford them. And Jerry Jones is at the head of the fukkery.

I don't really think that if Jerry wants a player but McClay and Stephen don't, then that player ends up on the team anyway, outside of 1 year free agent signings like Greg Hardy...

There are to many stories out there about some players Jerry wanted that we could have drafted but didn't...

Jerry is just a hype man now

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I've been critical of McClay in the past about his scouts but then I think about the type of players that Garrett and Marinelli were telling him they wanted. Outside of a few, the Garrett era players were softT mentally and physically. I'm hoping we see a trend of aggressive players who fly around the ball in the McCarthy era.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Keep in my, he turned down other offers to sign with Dallas. And Dallas gave him the most $$$ from the undrafted rookie pool.

He probably saw the bullshyt that goes on and said fukk it and bounced.

And why the fukk would they move him to DT in the first place :dahell:

he’s either a defensive end or 3-4 linebacker.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Keep in my, he turned down other offers to sign with Dallas. And Dallas gave him the most $$$ from the undrafted rookie pool.

He probably saw the bullshyt that goes on and said fukk it and bounced.

And why the fukk would they move him to DT in the first place :dahell:

he’s either a defensive end or 3-4 linebacker.

SMDH

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
FYI

Ron Leary didnt sign with Dallas because of money. Jerry Jones didn’t want to pay him.

the fact that no team has yet to sign Leary leads me to believe, the cowboys offer was so lo, they Leary felt it wasn’t worth the time.

The real problem with trying to sing Leary is wtf is up with McGovern ?