Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I was all for Lawrence over Jones. You can’t let dominant DL go, it’s just that he got paid and stopped dominating.

he wasn’t dominate before he got paid :mjpls:

he only had 2 solid years including one that could be considered dominant.

And they found 2 replacements for him the past two seasons including one who didn’t play for multiple years.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he wasn’t dominate before he got paid :mjpls:

he only had 2 solid years including one that could be considered dominant.

And they found 2 replacements for him the past two seasons including one who didn’t play for multiple years.
Come On man, don’t be like that. He waS one of the best ends in the game. He was more dominate at his position than BJones was at his

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Come On man, don’t be like that. He waS one of the best ends in the game. He was more dominate at his position than BJones was at his

Not even close. Byron Jones pretty much shut down one side of the field. I have never seen teams just not run plays to Lawrence side like they just would not throw at Byron.

I do not think we were willing to pay what the Dolphins did but we should have at least tried. Seems like as soon as free agency started he was out of here.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not even close. Byron Jones pretty much shut down one side of the field. I have never seen teams just not run plays to Lawrence side like they just would not throw at Byron.

I do not think we were willing to pay what the Dolphins did but we should have at least tried. Seems like as soon as free agency started he was out of here.
:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Both were second team all-pro in 2018.

Ask yourself this. Which position has been easier to replace in Dallas historically? Defensive End or Cornerback?

Jones was a first round pick. He played safety and corner. Lawrence only plays defensive end. Given the state of this defense right now? Jones would automatically be the best player in the secondary right now, had he stayed. Is Lawrence the best pass rusher right now? Was he the best pass rusher last year?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I still can't believe Jerry admitted to wanting to draft a RB in the 2nd round when he already took a WR in the 1st round, already has Zeke and Pollard on the roster, and lost his top corner and DE from last season to FA. This man is a disgrace. We'll never have a formidable defense with this idiot in charge.

Last edited:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I still can't believe Jerry admitted to wanting to draft a RB in the 2nd round when he already took a WR in the 1st round, already has Zeke and Pollard on the roster, and lost his top corner and DE from last season to FA. This man is a disgrace. We'll never have a great defense with this idiot in charge.

Remember if it wasn't for Stephen snatching the card from him we would've been stuck with Manziel over Zack Martin :dead:

Think about it. If he goes CEH in the 2nd that means no Diggs. We would've been stuck with Chido and Lewis as our starters :huhldup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Might not have to once they realize we can't stop Odell and Landry

Only cause trevon can't cover both of em.
But one of em getting put in the Diggs Detention Center
889de553340650bffd14c079dcf41bc3.png