Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The real problem with trying to sing Leary is wtf is up with McGovern ?

Probably nothing. They don’t want to give him a chance.

look at Anthony Hitchens.

he was drafted to back up Lee. But ended up starting in place of lee and played well. They they traded for Rolando McClain so he could compete with Hitchens the following year. Hitchens ended up getting more starts and played well. Then they draft Jaylon Smith to compete with him. When it was all said an done, he went to the Chiefs and he’s been their starter ever since.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably nothing. They don’t want to give him a chance.

look at Anthony Hitchens.

he was drafted to back up Lee. But ended up starting in place of lee and played well. They they traded for Rolando McClain so he could compete with Hitchens the following year. Hitchens ended up getting more starts and played well. Then they draft Jaylon Smith to compete with him. When it was all said an done, he went to the Chiefs and he’s been their starter ever since.
To be honest most chiefs fans hate anthony Hitchens.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's ridiculous. I like Lamb but I wanted a LB with that pick or if offense, draft for the O-Line
Meh it wouldn’t have matter. I’m all for BPA. Didn’t care for it, initially, but loving the Lamb pick now. Dude is explosive. We don’t have that. He’s actually a threat for yac. He actually adds element of diversity on our offense. Looking like our most versatile we, early on

Besides they fukked up on defensive drafting on the first day just as bad as the of offensive drafting. We fukked up more drafting defense early on. That 2017 draft was very heavily defensive oriented and all none of the nigguhs aren’t worth resigning...

Last edited:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Bright side this week is the browns defense is bad.

But our defense is just as bad. We've faced 3 good offenses so hopefully they play a little better this week.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Bright side this week is the browns defense is bad.

But our defense is just as bad. We've faced 3 good offenses so hopefully they play a little better this week.

After this Sunday's game media gone be talmbout "HAS BAKER MAYFIELD FINALLY ARRIVED?!" :gladbron:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I look at it, we just got diced up by Ryan and Russ. Baker not better than them despite having more weapons, so we can only go up from there. Real problem is gonna be chubb and hunt. Might want to air it out early to take their rb's out the game.