Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Glad Shannon and Skip are laughing about that idiotic comment from this slavemaster ass owner our own traitor fans are agreeing with SMH wtf fascination do you clowns have with 2 playoff win Romo

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he obviously doesn't care about defense. To let Byron Jones walk is :scusthov:

I hated that he didn't get interceptions, but that was at least one side of the field you didn't have to worry about that much.
Yeah until you needed Jones to get you off the field in the final drive and then he always came home short

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
i dont get why folks are so down on Amari. He's made big plays in every game this year.

It's just with his talent level he should be even more than what he is. He's a beast 6 or 7 games a year somewhat effective in others but it's stretches that he just disappears for games at a time too. If he brings just the effort every week then i'm sure the critics would shut up.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That was not the quote at all. Clarence being a chatty patty.

This the exact shyt I talk about nikkas trying to put some racial spin on shyt and Dwight Howard said I was a c00n for it and nobody does it lol. If someone is wrong let them be wrong on their own accord don't make people look at you like you the scam dude.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People don't really think Jerry is the actual GM of this team do they ?

I would say a combination of Will and Stephen are the actual GM ? Jerry is just a hype man at this point.

I have serious doubts Will and Stephen had any interest in ANOTHER running back who is not going to get enough touches because of Zeke and because all of a sudden we need to throw the ball 40 times a game to be competitive.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People don't really think Jerry is the actual GM of this team do they ?

I would say a combination of Will and Stephen are the actual GM ? Jerry is just a hype man at this point.

I have serious doubts Will and Stephen had any interest in ANOTHER running back who is not going to get enough touches because of Zeke and because all of a sudden we need to throw the ball 40 times a game to be competitive.

jones has the final say. McKlay is in charge of compiling the list of players for the draft. Stephen Jones has Jerry’s ear and is the poster child for nepotism. He will carry on the tradition of not hiring a GM. McKlay gets paid extra not to leave and to shut the fukk up. He has zero power when it comes to personnel decisions.

why do you think they rely so heavily on the draft to replenish talent? Because somebody else is compiling the list of players. When it comes to free agents they have no idea what the hell they're doing. They let Dez go without finding a better replacement. Then they give up a first round pick for new WR, before they even develop the one they just drafted. Only to use another first round pick on WR, 2 years later.

They screw up contracts so much that they allow homegrown talent to leave because they can’t afford them. And Jerry Jones is at the head of the fukkery.