Ben- Good

Cousins- Trash

Haskins- Trash

Lamar- Good

Burrow- Good

Jimmy G- Trash

Wentz- Trash

Jones- Trash

On the brightside, we face only 4 more above average-good QBs for the rest of the season. I expect this defense to be more middle of the pack by the end of the season.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayfield- Trash

Jones- Trash

Murray- Good

Haskins- Trash (sorry smitty)

Wentz- Trash

Ben- Good

Cousins- Trash

Haskins- Trash

Lamar- Good

Burrow- Good

Jimmy G- Trash

Wentz- Trash

Jones- Trash

On the brightside, we face only 4 more above average-good QBs for the rest of the season. I expect this defense to be more middle of the pack by the end of the season.

I don't think they're beating the Browns.

Baker doesn't have to do anything Sunday. Because Chubb and Hunt are going to eat. :francis:

I still believe the Eagles are going to turn it around. :yeshrug:

4 guarantee victories against the No Names and Midgets.(fukking up our early draft position:francis:)

The Bengals should be a win.

7-9 :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I think he's missing the point.

Thomas hasn't been the same since LOB days. Most of the time he freelanced and did whatever he wanted. Kam Chancellor was the real QB of that secondary. He covered for Thomas a lot. When Chancellor retired, Seattle was going to have to rely on Thomas. They didn't trust him and that's why the didn't give him a new contract.

There were Ravens players that thought he was overrated. He was also late for team meetings and missed walkthroughs.

If Dallas already had a legit secondary full of veterans, then yeah, it would make since. But you have a Rookie corner and a bunch of hasbeens in the secondary. Most of them won't even be in Dallas next year. So it wouldn't make since at this point. This isn't a championship caliber defense, so signing him would be a waste of Earl Thomas's time not the Cowboys.

Plus, the Texans coach is fighting for this job. He actually traded away one of the best WR's in the game. SO of course they're going to sign whoever.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think they're beating the Browns.

Baker doesn't have to do anything Sunday. Because Chubb and Hunt are going to eat. :francis:

I still believe the Eagles are going to turn it around. :yeshrug:

4 guarantee victories against the No Names and Midgets.(fukking up our early draft position:francis:)

The Bengals should be a win.

7-9 :yeshrug:

I said the ceiling for this team this year was 10-6 at best. New coach, covid season. I see this season as an evaluation one. This roster is going to look different next season. The garrett stink will not be here. Moore is going to be gone as a coordinator is what I mean.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I said the ceiling for this team this year was 10-6 at best. New coach, covid season. I see this season as an evaluation one. This roster is going to look different next season. The garrett stink will not be here. Moore is going to be gone as a coordinator is what I mean.

Moore isn't the problem. You can't blame him for players not executing. You can't say Dak is missing reads on wide open WR's, then turn around a blame Moore.

And a lot of those weak ass screens that were called had McCarthy's fingerprints all over them.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Personnel and coaching smh. Someone on the sidelines or in the booth(Nolan) should have called a timeout.

On this play, it's personnel 100%. Poor technique, poor judgement.

The Safety was playing too deep. It's 4th down and he playing it likes its a hail mary.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Look at this nonsense on the biggest play of the game. Despicable. :mad:

after having another look, That linebacker did his job. The Free Safety was playing way to deep. The coverage was man and they doubled the WR underneath.

The safety on the other hand was playing it like there were in prevent zone :dahell:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's missing the point.

Thomas hasn't been the same since LOB days. Most of the time he freelanced and did whatever he wanted. Kam Chancellor was the real QB of that secondary. He covered for Thomas a lot. When Chancellor retired, Seattle was going to have to rely on Thomas. They didn't trust him and that's why the didn't give him a new contract.

There were Ravens players that thought he was overrated. He was also late for team meetings and missed walkthroughs.

If Dallas already had a legit secondary full of veterans, then yeah, it would make since. But you have a Rookie corner and a bunch of hasbeens in the secondary. Most of them won't even be in Dallas next year. So it wouldn't make since at this point. This isn't a championship caliber defense, so signing him would be a waste of Earl Thomas's time not the Cowboys.

Plus, the Texans coach is fighting for this job. He actually traded away one of the best WR's in the game. SO of course they're going to sign whoever.

The record and defensive production says otherwise. :why:

During the LOB days. Look at the Seattle defensive production when Earl was injured/missing as compared to when Kam was injured/missing.

I'm putting you on ignore. :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The record and defensive production says otherwise. :why:

During the LOB days. Look at the Seattle defensive production when Earl was injured/missing as compared to when Kam was injured/missing.

I'm putting you on ignore. :snoop:

They still had a deep secondary :mjpls:

If Thomas was that great, why didn't Seattle resign him? he was uncoachable. He basically did whatever he wanted. Do you really want someone like that on this team?

Do you really look at him as someone that's going to come in and be a leader in the secondary?

He ended up fighting people In baltimore. And they cut him.

He could've been picked up by ANYONE. Yet only one team is kicking the tires on him. An 0-3 Houston team.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Get Jerry off the radio. Now he wanted CEH in the 2nd after paying Zeke and already having pollard. We need a real GM bad:snoop:

he obviously doesn't care about defense. To let Byron Jones walk is :scusthov:

I hated that he didn't get interceptions, but that was at least one side of the field you didn't have to worry about that much.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

So at this point, If I were Dak, this would be my last season in Dallas.

If they franchise him next season, I would sit out the entire season if needed. fukk Jerry Jones, fukk his family.

At this point, I refuse to watch another game until he sells the team or fukking dies.