Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im one of them

The plays Gallup makes, Coop as the number 1 should make.
Theres also alot of play coop can make that gallup cant. Gallup is better at grabbing contested balls and is more of a vertical threat. But coop is open on damm near every play and he makes insane catches on the outside routinely. Gallup getting paid after next season regardless.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres also alot of play coop can make that gallup cant. Gallup is better at grabbing contested balls and is more of a vertical threat. But coop is open on damm near every play and he makes insane catches on the outside routinely. Gallup getting paid after next season regardless.
Yeah at the moment Cooper is a more complete receiver. Gallup still is the roar route runner of our receivers.

I’ll say it. Cooper just is soft. That’s the reason we are down on him. We not used to that inDallas. Dez, TO, Keyshawn, Miles, A Bryant, Even Gallup, and of course Irvin, were used to physical wr.

Cooper is more like Terry Glenn(RIp), who was also good But he they ain’t fighting for the ball

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this. CeeDee has that dog in him like Dez and Gallup. We'll be good at WR for the future/
Nah man Ceedee a rookie and Gallup can only run deep routes. We need Amari because he’s the only one who’s a threat in the short yardage game.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Looking at the league (Bmore game now)

Great offenses are gonna shred any team.. gonna have to win shootouts in this league now. Dallas def aint by themselves in this.
I feel ya, with no crowd offenses are having their way with defenses. That being said, it feels like there's a unique helplessness with our defense on 3rd down plays. I have not felt like this since 2012.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Look at this nonsense on the biggest play of the game. Despicable. :mad:

Look at the corner back at the top of the screen. :snoop:

Russell could've gone to him and he probably would've scored a TD :martin:

And the $100 million defensive end isn't even on the field.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this nonsense on the biggest play of the game. Despicable. :mad:

He wasn't confused. I knew exactly what he was doing. Biggest play of the game. He took a chance and tried to jump a route he thought was meant for the guy that was killing us all game in Lockett. Foolish but I understood what he was trying to do. He took a gamble and it didn't work

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Look at the corner back at the top of the screen. :snoop:

Russell could've gone to him and he probably would've scored a TD :martin:

And the $100 million defensive end isn't even on the field.
D-Law was not in the game for the entire final Seahawks drive.

I'm starting to wonder about Tomsula and this entire defensive staff. Did we hire a bunch of fossils and a green DB coach? Pass rush looks putrid on this play. Wilson most likely could have scrambled for the 1st down if he wanted.