Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I disagree with how you see Dak but that's cool we don't have to agree. Dak isn't some super talented QB but I think folks putting that home team pump up on him. When I answered your question or somebody's question I said you could use them as a stop gap over paying Dak the big money. Its not about guaranteeing anything but getting that chance to improve. He ain't close to Wilson or Mahomes in nothing but skin tone. Either we stay with Dak and get worse once we pay dude or try to find a new QB. I'm all for find a new QB. Dak does just enough so dudes won't be on his ass wholesale. Next 8-10 years with this dude will be its not Dak fault its this, that, and the other and to me that's not a good QB. I don't know what poster it is on here was making a defense of Dak at least they thought they were but low key showed why Dak ain't that good.

They said Wilson hasn't done anything with the team now that he's got big money and that's true. If that's true for Wilson fukk you think going to happen when Dak got that pre Cooper trade WR room. We saw how that was and it wasn't pretty. Dak needs all the things we say a top QB needs and still outside of the rookie year is just eh. For me when you're a top player you might not win big/as often with an okay squad but we can see if you did have that team around you what you can do. We know the D is ass but O wise its pretty good and Dak hasn't really been able to do much outside of stats IMO. He won a division or two but we all want more than that(I know he won't the playoff game). Imagine Russ with the offense talent we have. That's what I think about when thinking of top players at any position or any sport.

Word it's obvious we don't agree on Dak and that's fine. Here's how I see it w/ him:

If I look around the NFL right now I don't see too many cats I think give us a better chance to win than Dak. There are only a few I would take over him right now. Now the question to me is, what is the path to get one of those guys? Mahomes is rare, there may never be another QB like him. Wilson - we have yet to see him make a deep playoff run without the benefit of the LOB.

Now you have to factor in the money when you make that comparison, but take a young cat like let's say Kyler, #1 pick last year. Dude was seeing ghosts against the Lions yesterday. Now he's only in his 2nd year, and I think he's gon be fire, but if Dak had a game like that against a team like that he'd be getting roasted. So even if you tank, and try to get one of these top 5 overall potential franchise QB, there's no guarantee of any of it working out, or any of them ever reaching the level Dak is at now.

What it flat out comes down to is to me talent wise I don't think many QB's are better than Dak right now and I don't trust the FO to find one who is anytime soon

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My exact thoughts on this team

200.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Word it's obvious we don't agree on Dak and that's fine. Here's how I see it w/ him:

If I look around the NFL right now I don't see too many cats I think give us a better chance to win than Dak. There are only a few I would take over him right now. Now the question to me is, what is the path to get one of those guys? Mahomes is rare, there may never be another QB like him. Wilson - we have yet to see him make a deep playoff run without the benefit of the LOB.

Now you have to factor in the money when you make that comparison, but take a young cat like let's say Kyler, #1 pick last year. Dude was seeing ghosts against the Lions yesterday. Now he's only in his 2nd year, and I think he's gon be fire, but if Dak had a game like that against a team like that he'd be getting roasted. So even if you tank, and try to get one of these top 5 overall potential franchise QB, there's no guarantee of any of it working out, or any of them ever reaching the level Dak is at now.

What it flat out comes down to is to me talent wise I don't think many QB's are better than Dak right now and I don't trust the FO to find one who is anytime soon

Dallas will need to replace 3 offensive linemen in the next 2 years. So why would you waste a high draft pick on a QB when you already have one that’s good enough.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Yeah we will just have to agree to disagree because I don't see Dak as jack shyt but Kirk Cousins of the Cowboys. I don't duke do anything that most of these non Mitch super sorry ass qb's types couldn't do. Yeah he better than them but all the mid tier guys would put up similar stats with the talent on O. As far as seeing ghost of course folks would get on. Dak he been in the league longer. If that happened in 2017 he wouldn't got as much flack as now. Lastly I don't believe in keeping Dak on some mommy I'm scarred stuff. If we fail we fail trying to get better but if you're not top tier (Dak isn't that to me but you disagree) I'm for trying to improve. Hell the year we drafted Zeke if we would've got Wentz coming out of college I wouldn't have been pissed. Now I would've but back then I would've liked the pick.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you give up 38 nobody stood up...

And they were a fluke fumble away from giving up 45

The only thing Dak has to thank the defense for is his passing yards...since they are so trash Dak going to have to throw for around 400 yards every game to keep them in it...

The audacity of this post is :mjlol:

How about when we turn the ball over we DON'T give up a touchdown ? It's not illegal...I see other teams do it on Sunday...

Dak contributed to 14 of those points. :mjlol:

Dak caused himself to have to pass more than he should have because of his turnovers. :mjlol:

Y'all nikkas are on full retard mode right now. :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If Chicago took him instead of Trubisky KC wouldn't be shyt tho. A lot of it is luck and we lucked out getting Dak when we did. Do you trust this FO to pick Mahomes over Trubisky?
Not really my point. My point was that even though KC had their version of Dak they was like fukk that let’s try to improve. It doesn’t guarantee you’ll get better but they tried to improve because they knew Smith was but so good. That is my point not that they have to get it right because they might not.