Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
So because we point out things on dak makes us a hater :snoop:
Nobody hates him and want him to succeed but he has flaws that by now he should of improved on with all this talk I’ll work on off-season and same shyt keeps happening
Idc how many yards you throw it don’t matter if u can’t make the critical plays and throws and reads when it’s needed most simple as that

we all know our defense ain’t shyt and zeke imo ain’t the same so everyone gets blame on the team but don’t be up in this thread acting like critical assessment people put on dak is wrong if it’s consistently happening
Be one thing with Seattle game it doesn’t happen often we be well just a bad game
The Seattle game which we all said isn’t mostly his fault but he had 2 critical TOs and they happen all the damn time especially against winning teams to the point his stats can look like empty stats
Pay them no mind

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Nah fam first we ain't going to do the twitter thing where some random said something you put it on everybody. The only time I might have said shyt about Rush was the week Dak was hurt and folks were using that as an excuse. Any other time I've never said shyt about Rush should take Daks spot so take that to someone else.

As for trading for one I literally said the same thing so whats your point on that? I also haven't whined about Dak. I keep saying the same thing that he is who he is. I just wish you dudes would be consistent. When we win its all Dak but the L are all the teams.

Fam you're posting to me if you got beef with other posters about Dak take that shyt to them. Stop adding what they said into what I've posted about dude. I'm not here to defend what they said about dude. I've always maintained duke is Kirk Cousins. I've never said he was a jag so let's talk about what I actually posted.

Why would I be trolling we are 1-2 and a fukking miracle that never happened before in a similar situation from being 0-3. Stop it fam like we are the team from last year that started 3-0 and using your same logic. Dak or anybody putting up numbers don't mean shyt if we aren't winning so yes Jameis and all them picks could put up similar numbers and have us at 1-2 for way less. Hell the shyt D might be a tick better (doubt it though). I never said Jameis could win games Dak couldn't just put similar numbers/play for cheaper. That was my point.

We just not going to agree so people on both side sight as well drop this and we just stay in our echo chambers on this issue because until the season is over ain't shyt changing barring injury which I don't want. We will see how the season plays out. Let me ask you this if we do end up with a top pick are you for keeping Dak? You know my answer.

No beef fam. At the end of the day, we're fans of the team and just want them to win. We just disagree about how to get there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas are happy with an 8-8 QB for the next 10 years.

nikkas don't even care about winning the Super Bowl anymore.

They're cool as long as they stay in the middle of the pack.

I remember when nikkas used to say what's the alternative from Romo.

Well we saw what Romo led them for over a decade and that's nowhere.

If nikkas are cool with being middle of the pack then that's cool. :manny:

Good luck fixing the holes in this roster when an average QB is taking up 20% of the cap. :mjlol:

You honestly believe that Quarterback play is the reason for being a .500 franchise :mjpls:

This sequence is a microcosm of how the QB position hasn't been the biggest weakness.

That was 12 years ago.

As you can see, every time the offense brought the back, the DEFENSE gave it away.

And just like yesterday, as soon as Dak gave them the lead, late in the game, the defense couldn't get a stop.

I mean, do you expect every game to be a shootout with the QB throwing a last second TD..... EVERY GAME :mindblown:

It's never happened. Never. You would think the defense would play inspired for ONE drive after they got the lead. No fans, no pressure to win. But they couldn't do it. I mean the offense fought all game to get the lead and now you're going to ask them again after you have to momentum right back to Seattle?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If we stink we know what the answer is. Me I would've let Dak walk this year and brought in Jameis or Cam esp after Cam was out there sitting. If they were bad we most likely have a top pick and we go from there. If they weren't that most likely means they put up comparable stats to Dak and we can keep it going with them for awhile. I personally don't think you should pay qb's the big money unless they are truly top 5 tyoe qb's. Not just numbers but skills wise also. All these other middle tier qb's you can find close enough comps for less. Now if you're a bottom tier QB them boys just ass but Dak level I think you can find close enough for way less. Same way most teams treat other positions it feel they should treat the QB position unless they have a true talent skills and numbers wise. Rodgers, Wilson, and Mahommes are qb's that come to mind that have/had both. I feel this ways bout most qb's not just Dak but since I'm a boys fan here we are.

So to me my thing is this... I don't see Jameis is in any way on Dak level. Dak made some bad mistakes yesterday.. that is basically Jemeis damn near every game. He can put up big numbers, but it's way more mistakes. If you want him as a stop gap until you find the future guy, that's a diff. story. But to me that's basically tells you how hard it is to find that franchise QB. Jameis was a #1 pick. Even if we trash and tank and get a top 5 pick, it doesn't guarantee anything especially when Jerry is the one making the decision.

Dak isn't in the Mahomes/Wilson class.. but he is close. We could do better, but we could do a hell of a lot worse. THe worse thing we could do is be one of these teams stuck for decades in a revolving door of trying to find QBs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
So because we point out things on dak makes us a hater :snoop:
Nobody hates him and want him to succeed but he has flaws that by now he should of improved on with all this talk I’ll work on off-season and same shyt keeps happening
Idc how many yards you throw it don’t matter if u can’t make the critical plays and throws and reads when it’s needed most simple as that

we all know our defense ain’t shyt and zeke imo ain’t the same so everyone gets blame on the team but don’t be up in this thread acting like critical assessment people put on dak is wrong if it’s consistently happening
Be one thing with Seattle game it doesn’t happen often we be well just a bad game
The Seattle game which we all said isn’t mostly his fault but he had 2 critical TOs and they happen all the damn time especially against winning teams to the point his stats can look like empty stats

He made enough of them to give them the lead, late in the game. The defense gave it right back, as well as the momemtum.

The defense is historically bad. You're getting caught up in the moment. Even if they won the game, you're not that dense to realize this team has massive holes in the secondary. You got a $100 million dollar defensive end, you can't rush the passer consistently and is being outplayed by a nikka off the street that hasn't played in years. A defensive end who was outplayed by a former Dolphins defensive end who ended up leaving after one year.

A secondary that can't read coverages. Can't tackle. Can't take angles to make the tackle...... and Can't make the critical stops when it's needed most.

If you expect Dallas to win games by scoring 41 - 38 every week, it's not possible. It don't matter who the QB is.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You honestly believe that Quarterback play is the reason for being a .500 franchise :mjpls:

This sequence is a microcosm of how the QB position hasn't been the biggest weakness.

That was 12 years ago.

As you can see, every time the offense brought the back, the DEFENSE gave it away.

And just like yesterday, as soon as Dak gave them the lead, late in the game, the defense couldn't get a stop.

I mean, do you expect every game to be a shootout with the QB throwing a last second TD..... EVERY GAME :mindblown:

It's never happened. Never. You would think the defense would play inspired for ONE drive after they got the lead. No fans, no pressure to win. But they couldn't do it. I mean the offense fought all game to get the lead and now you're going to ask them again after you have to momentum right back to Seattle?

The defense stood up to help Dak get the lead.

Dak did the defense no favors by turning over the ball and putting their defense back towards the endzone.

The defense had to play its part to allow the offense to make the comeback.

Those turnovers are what put the Cowboys in the hole in the first place.

Just like it did against Atlanta.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Dak did the defense no favors by turning over the ball and putting their defense back towards the endzone.

So you're saying that fumble was all on Dak :mjlol:

2 missed PAT's and 2 points caused by special teams.

How many wide open TD's did Wilson complete? Including the one that put them up?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're saying that fumble was all on Dak :mjlol:

2 missed PAT's and 2 points caused by special teams.

How many wide open TD's did Wilson complete? Including the one that put them up?

Pocket awareness is all on the QB.

Smart QBs know to not stand in the pocket when their O-Line is having trouble blocking.

But this dumbass Mutt what to prove that he's a pocket QB and end up throwing late timing passes off his back foot.

Leading to taking bad sacks or fumbling.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So to me my thing is this... I don't see Jameis is in any way on Dak level. Dak made some bad mistakes yesterday.. that is basically Jemeis damn near every game. He can put up big numbers, but it's way more mistakes. If you want him as a stop gap until you find the future guy, that's a diff. story. But to me that's basically tells you how hard it is to find that franchise QB. Jameis was a #1 pick. Even if we trash and tank and get a top 5 pick, it doesn't guarantee anything especially when Jerry is the one making the decision.

Dak isn't in the Mahomes/Wilson class.. but he is close. We could do better, but we could do a hell of a lot worse. THe worse thing we could do is be one of these teams stuck for decades in a revolving door of trying to find QBs.
I disagree with how you see Dak but that's cool we don't have to agree. Dak isn't some super talented QB but I think folks putting that home team pump up on him. When I answered your question or somebody's question I said you could use them as a stop gap over paying Dak the big money. Its not about guaranteeing anything but getting that chance to improve. He ain't close to Wilson or Mahomes in nothing but skin tone. Either we stay with Dak and get worse once we pay dude or try to find a new QB. I'm all for find a new QB. Dak does just enough so dudes won't be on his ass wholesale. Next 8-10 years with this dude will be its not Dak fault its this, that, and the other and to me that's not a good QB. I don't know what poster it is on here was making a defense of Dak at least they thought they were but low key showed why Dak ain't that good.

They said Wilson hasn't done anything with the team now that he's got big money and that's true. If that's true for Wilson fukk you think going to happen when Dak got that pre Cooper trade WR room. We saw how that was and it wasn't pretty. Dak needs all the things we say a top QB needs and still outside of the rookie year is just eh. For me when you're a top player you might not win big/as often with an okay squad but we can see if you did have that team around you what you can do. We know the D is ass but O wise its pretty good and Dak hasn't really been able to do much outside of stats IMO. He won a division or two but we all want more than that(I know he won't the playoff game). Imagine Russ with the offense talent we have. That's what I think about when thinking of top players at any position or any sport.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
First the knock was that he was a game manager. He can’t make the big plays. He can’t throw it down the field.

He does that now and nikkas got another excuse. He’s close to the top of the list in game winning drives as well.

this is a poorly run franchise and because it’s the Dallas Cowboys, Dak has gotten blamed unnecessarily.

any analyst or writing on these national outlets loses credibility the moment they say Dallas has a lot of talent.

no quarterback has every won a super bowl with the amount of holes Dallas routinely has on defense.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Quincy carter
Vinny testaverde
Clint stoerner
Drew Bledsoe
Chad Hutchinson
Anthony wright

It's like these dudes whether revert back to that era then to stick with a young qb who has already shown he can be franchise franchise qb. The standard in which they judge this dude is ridiculous. Two back-to-back 450 yard performances and they calling dude out cause we didnt win. Ignoring the fact that we are decimated due to injury and playing probably a top 2-3 team in the NFC. It's just goal-post moving.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

When you give up 38 nobody stood up...

And they were a fluke fumble away from giving up 45

The only thing Dak has to thank the defense for is his passing yards...since they are so trash Dak going to have to throw for around 400 yards every game to keep them in it...

The audacity of this post is :mjlol:

How about when we turn the ball over we DON'T give up a touchdown ? It's not illegal...I see other teams do it on Sunday...