Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all dudes love calling folks c00n online and I know y'all don't offline. Y'all see through and why don't you faux black bytches let me know how does saying y'all would treat him different if he was fully white make me a c00n? Y'all bytched need some standards on how this c00n word is used. It can't be a proxy for everytime you bytches disagree with something someone is saying.
Man seriously gtfoh with this bullshyt. You keep saying if dak was white we wouldnt be supporting him which is some bullshyt. Dude had objectively played at a high-level this season and you still calling dude kirk cousins. Fukk outta here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Man seriously gtfoh with this bullshyt. You keep saying if dak was white we wouldnt be supporting him which is some bullshyt. Dude had objectively played at a high-level this season and you still calling dude kirk cousins. Fukk outta here
Its not some bullshyt because for some of you dudes its true. If its not you'd be calling out the people that say he's getting criticized because he's black. When you don't do that you show your bias my guy. My thing with Dak is y'all Dak stans aren't consistent. Everytime we lose its everybody else fault no matter what but if we win its Dak fault no matter what. That shyt is annoying. Dude is Kirk Cousins nikka ain't did shyt but put up numbers and have a losing record this year. fukk it he can be Devin Booker of the nfl but all this c00n online foolishness stop it. Y'all cheapen the meaning of the word like some out of touch parents just using for any and everything smfh.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'd bet real money Dak done fukked @*DalMem* and @dtownreppin214 wives and they mothers probably got a Dak tattoo on they lower back :unimpressed:

He out here playing with a makeshift line and one of the worst defensive in the league but "we can't pay him cause he throw off his back foot"

shyt lame. :unimpressed:

Nobody is going to lecture me about the defense b/c I know that's where you're going here. I was the only one on here who was open to Ron Rivera and Matt Rhule coming here. When everyone was sucking Will McClay's dikk I was one of the few people on CZ calling out the defensive drafting several years ago. I wasn't one of the stingy ones on here regarding Earl Thomas and Jamal Adams. Darren Woodson is one of my favorite players of all-time, I was willing to do whatever to get those two and end this curse on the safety position. Immediately after last season, I said every single draft pick should be on defense. I've literally been on record several times that the defense has held this franchise back for two decades, not the offense. "80% of the discussion around the Cowboys is about the offense, when 80% of the problem is the defense."- that's my quote that a BTB writer stole from me.

That being said....

Two turnovers by Dak led to 14 pts for the Seahawks and he honestly should have had another one.

Two offensive possessions inside the Seahawks 20yd line in the final 4 minutes and we came away with 3 pts.

This is your king? Keep sucking his dikk then. :manny:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Week 8, Randy Gregory is eligible to return. I hope he's ready because the pass rush needs help. I think we all agree our defense is the biggest problem with the team followed by the o line. But Zeke is supposed to be a top 3 back and right now he's not playing like it. Some of that is because of the line, but he has to carry some of the blame as well. Watching Kamara make it look easy last night pissed me off.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think we have legit had the worst safeties in football for 5 straight seasons...

Jeff Heath would be a significant upgrade over what we have

It's not even a debate. I cant even hate on these dudes. Darian Thompson is a trash can but he shouldn't be starting for any team in the L. He's a backup at best. Nobody should be asking him to be a starting safety.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
My thing on the Dak debate is what is the alternative? What do the people who don't want Dak think the team should do at QB?

I think those who don't like Dak want us to tank for a top 5 pick. The problem with that is this team is built to win NOW. If we tank for a replacement, we might as well rebuild the entire team and coaching staff.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I think those who don't like Dak want us to tank for a top 5 pick. The problem with that is this team is built to win NOW. If we tank for a replacement, we might as well rebuild the entire team and coaching staff.

And in that case you saying you would have to trust Jerry to draft your next franchise QB. :mjcry:

Forget about the fact that a top 5 pick QB is never guaranteed to be good and probably bust more often than not. But add onto that the fact that Jerry is the one drafting them.

We got extremely lucky to end up with Dak.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think we have legit had the worst safeties in football for 5 straight seasons...

Jeff Heath would be a significant upgrade over what we have

And Jeff Heath isn't even a staring NFL safety. He left the cowboys to be a backup with the Raiders.

Yet he started in Dallas for multiple years.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My thing on the Dak debate is what is the alternative? What do the people who don't want Dak think the team should do at QB?
This is a bad question because we already know the answers. You can only get one in the draft and or sign one in FA. Technically you can trade for one but if the other team thinks the QB is worth something how often will that happen. You just want to keep Dak and that's cool too. The thing with Dak I don't think some of y'all are seeing is can we get the same or similar production with a cheaper QB? Every other position we can talk about getting a replacement folks don't need a report on how to do it but with Dak it is where is your term paper on how to do it. Hell tbh if the season stays the way its going that question won't be asked come December.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Want us to tank? Get real. Nobody wants to tank but if you see what time it is unlike a silly child I'm not going to be like yep guys we got it good job. The record and the actual players play determines all that shyt we just talking about it. If they "tank" high enough Dak probably one with the matrix and I can't front I'd be happy for that but I don't want to lose. I spend my money on all this Cowboys stuff for a reason and it isn't so I can walk around being laughed at rooting for a losing team. I will take the positive out of the losing though if it continues that way.