Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been saying it for about 3 years now but Tyron Smith is a depreciating asset. We need to start grooming his replacement. Dude does the same thing every year. He hasn’t been elite for a while now. I know he’s on a great deal but he ain’t been great on the field.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im on board with going to get Thomas and also Eric Reid. I think that would solidify the secondary.

cut Thompson and somebody else
Nigguh you on that boat if you think Jerry even entertaining Eric Reid:russ:

I said during the offseason we should’ve went after malcom Jenkins. He’s not elite but he’s solid and above average. We don’t even know what average safety play looks like.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak stans are despicable :heh:

They complain about the team around him for his short comings, but think somehow paying him MORE than what hes making now is gonna fix things :dead:

this MF is giddy over Dak’s stats, meanwhile we are 1-2

Yea cause dak's contract is the reason we dont have talent right now. Ignore the injuries. Its dak's contract. Yall sound stupid.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inside the 20 yd line TWICE in the final 4 minutes....3pts.

Dak, Zeke, Amari, Gallup, CeeDee....3pts.

The defense is pitiful, but we all knew it would be against Russ. The fact is, despite the deficiencies on D, we had an opportunity to win the game twice with our high-powered, highly-compensated offense and they failed twice.

Meanwhile, Russ used his full arsenal, legs and arm, to drive down the field score a TD and 2pt conversion. Clutch. We lack it on both sides of the ball, starting with the QB.
Yea but were you saying this last week? We all watched the game, putting this on dak is straight garbage

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Yea cause dak's contract is the reason we dont have talent right now. Ignore the injuries. Its dak's contract. Yall sound stupid.
Dont care what you have to say, stanley
CreativeThatCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

Dak stans are irrelevant in football discussion

CreativeThatCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been saying it for about 3 years now but Tyron Smith is a depreciating asset. We need to start grooming his replacement. Dude does the same thing every year. He hasn’t been elite for a while now. I know he’s on a great deal but he ain’t been great on the field.

also, the Dallas and the NFL needs to come out of the mindset that O linemen are 10yr players. THEY ARENT anymore. they worse than running backs now. they in the trenches.. back problems and knee problems all the time.

dont give no more of these dudes long ass contracts.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nigguh you on that boat if you think Jerry even entertaining Eric Reid:russ:

I said during the offseason we should’ve went after malcom Jenkins. He’s not elite but he’s solid and above average. We don’t even know what average safety play looks like.

I said Eric cuz Jerry been relaxed a bit on the BLM movement. Eric is a baller. I dont care..lol

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All them yards don't matter if you lose and being realistic how many times a team coming back from that lead Atl had? Y'all Dak stans are relentless but most of y'all only like duke because he's half black smfh. If dude was fully white we'd all be in agreement dude cool but not a consistent game changer.
c00n ass nikka projecting

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I said Eric cuz Jerry been relaxed a bit on the BLM movement. Eric is a baller. I dont care..lol

At this point i'm willing to bring back Clinton-Dix. He can't be worse than what they got back there now.

And Jamal Adams wouldn't have worked. He's more of a hybrid linebacker/safety, than a ball hawking safety.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You fools are criticizing the only aspect of our game that was doing anything today(Dak and the receivers). Our offense was completely one dimensional and The passing game saved us.
These dudes behave like scorned bytches unwilling to admit they were wrong about dak. That's literally all it is. Dudes probably glad we loss so they can shyt on the dude.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
At this point i'm willing to bring back Clinton-Dix. He can't be worse than what they got back there now.

And Jamal Adams wouldn't have worked. He's more of a hybrid linebacker/safety, than a ball hawking safety.

I was gonna say the same about clinton-dix.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
one thing about Jerry, he gonna try to stop the bleeding by addition. Just hope its this week. get them in NOW

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
c00n ass nikka projecting
Y'all dudes love calling folks c00n online and I know y'all don't offline. Y'all see through and why don't you faux black bytches let me know how does saying y'all would treat him different if he was fully white make me a c00n? Y'all bytched need some standards on how this c00n word is used. It can't be a proxy for everytime you bytches disagree with something someone is saying.