The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Seeing Jordan Elliott and TJ Watt ball has me like :mjcry:

How can they continue to whiff on DL picks :picard:

Because they don't have a real GM.

If they had a GM, they would be working for their job every off season.

But like Jerry Jones said a long time ago. "I can't fire myself".

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
They're 1-2 because they have the third worse scoring defense, the fifth worst passing defense, the eighth worst total defense and the third worst defense in takeaways.
38 and 39 points back to back If not for Diggs making a miracle play on the ball almost gave up 30 in first half

Does this look like a defense of a team that should even have the word playoffs in its mouth

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nikkas act like dak fukkin on they hoe :picard:

I'd bet real money Dak done fukked @*DalMem* and @dtownreppin214 wives and they mothers probably got a Dak tattoo on they lower back :unimpressed:

He out here playing with a makeshift line and one of the worst defensive in the league but "we can't pay him cause he throw off his back foot"

shyt lame. :unimpressed:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
I'd bet real money Dak done fukked @*DalMem* and @dtownreppin214 wives and they mothers probably got a Dak tattoo on they lower back :unimpressed:

He out here playing with a makeshift line and one of the worst defensive in the league but "we can't pay him cause he throw off his back foot"

Yeah both of those c00ns disgust me bringing that racist rhetoric from cowboy zone over here. I have them on ignore. @*DalMem* not from Dallas tho

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's all you can come up with? :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
38 and 39 points back to back If not for Diggs making a miracle play on the ball almost gave up 30 in first half

Does this look like a defense of a team that should even have the word playoffs in its mouth

Hell no.

No fight in them whatsoever. And you look at players like Aldon Smith, last year Michael Bennett, they see the lack of effort and they simply say fukk it.

DeMarcus Lawrence contract is up there with Roy Williams as the worst contract in them history. They got that same deer in headlights look on their faces :pacspit:

w1rir9i-yvV6ZASmWCP-o84qPYYUhuA_s34p3MM5RSXIHiuL0vF-kPkNqmGnfbap3gR5bv7yb6tK9Y9s8uHyi4lfcTrXw_zZgWZLeyxYmdxIlvg

r

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
And they still talking that establish the run bullshyt :mindblown:

Hooooow the fukk you gonna establish the run with a weak ass offensive line :mjpls:

How did not establishing the run cause the defense to blow coverage assignments.

RUNNING the ball back up on the 1 yard line led to a safety.

It's the same bullshyt talking points every week.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Dak this, Dak that. Dak is Dak and that’s good enough to win in this league. I’m over it. Dak made mistake yesterday but he carried us. No Zeke, no special team, weak oline and the defense Nonexistent.

And here’s the part y’all don’t like. y’all asking Dak to be better. Well if he has to be better than top 5 offense and 30+ ppg, then how can you bytch about him wanting the bag.

Once again you jokers don’t even know the company you’re putting him with when you Are comparing him to only elite Qbs.

Last edited: