Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This is why I always go back to the Jones's Family at the end of the day.

They run this shyt like a Mom's and Pop business.

I wish they would only run the business side of the Cowboys and let someone else run the football side of the Cowboys.

I came to the realization that Mike McCarthy doesn't run shyt.
So, we're just waiting for Jerruh to die at this point?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I’m a cowboy fan and not a dak hater but don’t give this dude that Russ/ Mahomes contract as it will severely fucck up the talent level on this team. He has proven he isn’t capable of being a game changer like those guys so why pay him all that money. The salary cap gonna be fuccked as it is already cuz Jerry pays these players and then the depth gets so fuccked. They should be 0-3 other than the flukiest of flukes. Let dak walk if he wants 20% of the cap. fukkK that. THis team can’t win on his rookie contract so how bad they gonna be when he gets overpaid

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Oh yea and Shout-Out to our 3-round pick DT that was inactive despite us having mediocre players at that position

We are getting absolutely nothing from our last 2 3rd round picks right now
You asked what is the first thing you'd to fix the defense long term? I'd do an internal review of dline drafting over the last decade and remove any scout that had a poor record during that timeframe. Dline drafting has been bad for a decade with this franchise.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You asked what is the first thing you'd to fix the defense long term? I'd do an internal review of dline drafting over the last decade and remove any scout that had a poor record during that timeframe. Dline drafting has been bad for a decade with this franchise.
Seeing Jordan Elliott and TJ Watt ball has me like :mjcry:

How can they continue to whiff on DL picks :picard:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt been fukked up since they knew Jay Ratliff was :flabbynsick: and didn't replace him by drafting Fletcher Cox. :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Dak stans are despicable :heh:

They complain about the team around him for his short comings, but think somehow paying him MORE than what hes making now is gonna fix things :dead:

this MF is giddy over Dak’s stats, meanwhile we are 1-2

They're 1-2 because they have the third worse scoring defense, the fifth worst passing defense, the eighth worst total defense and the third worst defense in takeaways.