l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I’ll say this about dak he played well but made critical TO also
I don’t blame him for this
He still needs pocket awareness
As far as that drive goes u take what the Defense gives you however u wanna take that leap u take a shot when it’s there cuz it does open up at times
Issue with dak is his deep ball more so middle of field throw tends to be behind at times
I like dak but feel the issues he has aren’t a lot just always bad timing and should of already been improved upon

some not gonna like this but playing safe can be a detriment too
As careless as romo was he knew when to take those shots to at least see if it’s there
And had more pocket awareness his issues was always forcing shyt which he did more than dak which was why he has more Int but at same time u knew at least he take a shot down field tho

dak has the tools but he needs to read the field better and know when to just take a sack and fall like Tom and throw away like Rodgers
He should have had another interceptioin on that second to last drive, the fluky play where the ball that got kicked up into Gallup's hands should have been picked and possibly returned for a TD. Dak threw the ball off his back foot directly to the defender. He's lucky he had stone hands.

Like @*DalMem* said, this mfer thinks he's a stiff Drew Bledsoe type of pocket passer...nikka....on this play, protection was ok, but there was a little pressure that could have been negated if he moved to the left, buy some time and make a better throw. Instead he stood in the pocket like a stiff and made a terrible throw off his backfoot. Seattle's ends were bums....Cowboys castoffs Benson Mayowa and Damontre Moore....Dak should have been getting outside the pocket on them all game.

uOttjGM.png

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
just put all fakkit ass dak haters on ignore. take yall c00n asses to them cac cowboy sites with this black man hate

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have had another interceptioin on that second to last drive, the fluky play where the ball that got kicked up into Gallup's hands should have been picked and possibly returned for a TD. Dak threw the ball off his back foot directly to the defender. He's lucky he had stone hands.

Like @*DalMem* said, this mfer thinks he's a stiff Drew Bledsoe type of pocket passer...nikka....on this play, protection was ok, but there was a little pressure that could have been negated if he moved to the left, buy some time and make a better throw. Instead he stood in the pocket like a stiff and made a terrible throw off his backfoot. Seattle's ends were bums....Cowboys castoffs Benson Mayowa and Damontre Moore....Dak should have been getting outside the pocket on them all game.

uOttjGM.png

Rep+

Edit: When I can

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Big Game Sunday, Newwy Scruggs and Pat Doney all critical of Mike McCarthy. Jean jacques also blaming special teams. You c00ns keep criticizing the best player on your team
*looks at your avi* :usure:

I promise you Dak has never been south of downtown. :mjpls:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak hate is just corny at this point :unimpressed:

No one is bigger than the Star :ufdup:

The key is finding balance . Amid the luck last Sunday, Dallas had balance which helped the defense hold ATL to 10 2nd half points. Dak needs a good medium. Throw the ball no more than 32 times a game. You paying for Zeke and Pollard? Use em!!!! An offensive lineman would rather run block than pass block any day. Balance that will allow the defense to find their rhythm

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dak hate is just corny at this point :unimpressed:
Inside the 20 yd line TWICE in the final 4 minutes....3pts.

Dak, Zeke, Amari, Gallup, CeeDee....3pts.

The defense is pitiful, but we all knew it would be against Russ. The fact is, despite the deficiencies on D, we had an opportunity to win the game twice with our high-powered, highly-compensated offense and they failed twice.

Meanwhile, Russ used his full arsenal, legs and arm, to drive down the field score a TD and 2pt conversion. Clutch. We lack it on both sides of the ball, starting with the QB.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Brehs, the 2014 Cowboys Seahawks game just randomly came on my Youtube TV. I'm watching our defense fly to the ball, dline jags like Jeremy Mincey collapse the pocket, Barry Church closing on balls, Justin Durant coming downhill, the entire defense is swarming.....night and day from what I witnessed today.

We are regressing on defense.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Has a Kellen Moore gadget play ever worked?

I swear they never work.

Dude be outsmarting himself.
What is the point of hiring MM if you're not going to allow him to install his offense and call his plays? If this was going to be Moore's show, you should have just hired a defensive coach.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of hiring MM if you're not going to allow him to install his offense and call his plays? If this was going to be Moore's show, you should have just hired a defensive coach.

This is why I always go back to the Jones's Family at the end of the day.

They run this shyt like a Mom's and Pop business.

I wish they would only run the business side of the Cowboys and let someone else run the football side of the Cowboys.

I came to the realization that Mike McCarthy doesn't run shyt.