Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't rock with Colin Cowherd but he was right a couple weeks. Dak fell into a team that had the best offensive line at the time and was guided by Romo and Sanchez. He said now Dak is dealing with the "real". This is the real league now. Only 2 good offensive linemen and not so good defense? Who cares? Go out and win. Packers and Seahawks been having ARodg and Russ do that for years now. I will give Dak this: for the most part, he's been very good. The best thing he has going for him is Mike McCarthy. A coach that can come up with a game plan to get those wins eventually

There are no perfect teams..which means no excuses
This is the NFL now

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't rock with Colin Cowherd but he was right a couple weeks. Dak fell into a team that had the best offensive line at the time and was guided by Romo and Sanchez. He said now Dak is dealing with the "real". This is the real league now. Only 2 good offensive linemen and not so good defense? Who cares? Go out and win. Packers and Seahawks been having ARodg and Russ do that for years now. I will give Dak this: for the most part, he's been very good. The best thing he has going for him is Mike McCarthy. A coach that can come up with a game plan to get those wins eventually

There are no perfect teams..which means no excuses
This is the NFL now

shyt, Aaron Rodgers had a trash O-Line the year they won the Super Bowl.

Dak need everything perfect for him.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lets be reality, when they settled for 3 the first time, it was curtains :snoop:

I firmly believe we win if we score a TD there
He attempted three low percentage throws in the redzone on that drive...

4:20, 2nd and 4 - go route to Wilson (overthrows him by 5 yards)
4:13, 2nd and 13 - wheel route to Brown (throws an uncatchable ball)
4:08, 3rd and 13 - go route to Galllup (throws an uncatchable ball)

I want to see the all-22 on these plays because I believe there were receivers open in the post but he locked in on these guys from the snap.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’ll say this about dak he played well but made critical TO also
I don’t blame him for this
He still needs pocket awareness
As far as that drive goes u take what the Defense gives you however u wanna take that leap u take a shot when it’s there cuz it does open up at times
Issue with dak is his deep ball more so middle of field throw tends to be behind at times
I like dak but feel the issues he has aren’t a lot just always bad timing and should of already been improved upon

some not gonna like this but playing safe can be a detriment too
As careless as romo was he knew when to take those shots to at least see if it’s there
And had more pocket awareness his issues was always forcing shyt which he did more than dak which was why he has more Int but at same time u knew at least he take a shot down field tho

dak has the tools but he needs to read the field better and know when to just take a sack and fall like Tom and throw away like Rodgers

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He attempted three low percentage throws in the redzone on that drive...

4:20, 2nd and 4 - go route to Wilson (overthrows him by 5 yards)
4:13, 2nd and 13 - wheel route to Brown (throws an uncatchable ball)
4:08, 3rd and 13 - go route to Galllup (throws an uncatchable ball)

I want to see the all-22 on these plays because I believe there were receivers open in the post but he locked in on these guys from the snap.

He had Gallup wide open on a slant but he was locked in on Wilson and never looked Gallup way.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt, Aaron Rodgers had a trash O-Line the year they won the Super Bowl.

Dak need everything perfect for him.

Dak is not a bad QB. The media hype these young QBs up so much and team are over paying them. Other than Mahomeboy, these young QBs are all hype and Mahomes will never have a year like his 1st yr starting. If I was a betting man, the Pats may just end up in the Super Bowl again. Dak has to show he can win when things go awry or we have to let him walk

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Just discovered another weird Dak stat :dwillhuh:

In his last 3 seasons, Dak has TWO wins on the road against teams with a winning record :gucci:

@PHI in week 17 in 2017 and @PHI in week 9 in 2018 :gucci:

Hes 2-8 in those games :gucci:

That doesnt even include todays L :dwillhuh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll say this about dak he played well but made critical TO also
I don’t blame him for this
He still needs pocket awareness
As far as that drive goes u take what the Defense gives you however u wanna take that leap u take a shot when it’s there cuz it does open up at times
Issue with dak is his deep ball more so middle of field throw tends to be behind at times
I like dak but feel the issues he has aren’t a lot just always bad timing and should of already been improved upon

some not gonna like this but playing safe can be a detriment too
As careless as romo was he knew when to take those shots to at least see if it’s there
And had more pocket awareness his issues was always forcing shyt which he did more than dak which was why he has more Int but at same time u knew at least he take a shot down field tho

dak has the tools but he needs to read the field better and know when to just take a sack and fall like Tom and throw away like Rodgers

Everybody knowns that I'm not the biggest Romo fan.

But a even a young 2007 Romo would be 3-0 with this team.

Simply that he was more accurate with his balls.

He threw his passes on time and not behind his receivers.

Precision passing is something a NFL QB need to have in this league.

And Dak precision passing is terrible.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Big Game Sunday, Newwy Scruggs and Pat Doney all critical of Mike McCarthy. Jean jacques also blaming special teams. You c00ns keep criticizing the best player on your team

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just discovered another weird Dak stat :dwillhuh:

In his last 3 seasons, Dak has TWO wins on the road against teams with a winning record :gucci:

@PHI in week 17 in 2017 and @PHI in week 9 in 2018 :gucci:

Hes 2-8 in those games :gucci:

That doesnt even include todays L :dwillhuh:

Exactly

Seattle have all types of injuries and a trash O-Line.

But Russell is able to carry his team.

You pay top dollar to a QB that can carry a team with injuries.

Not a QB that need a Pro Bowl team around him. :snoop:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're a 7-9 team cause most likely we won't lose a division game :smh:

We're 1-2 out of non division games so far. Next Sunday is huge. We need to 4-4 at least in non division games