Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gallop will probably command WR1 money so they probably won’t be able to afford him.

Next years draft will probably be the most important as it will affect this franchise for a long time. They will have to rebuild thru the draft.

Gallup is under contract for another year, he's not going anywhere. And Amari's deal is structured, that they can cut him after next season and not take a big hit.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
73cYhXF.gif
:russ:My man won’t ever let that down...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamara making Drew bree looks good. That’s why I say let pollard get more snaps cuz Zeke ain’t no threat when he catches the ball

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why does it seem like Amari is closer to a WR3/4 than a WR1?

Seriously, since the 18-19 season when we traded for him, he’s been quiet af.

You watch him and he just doesn’t pop. Has no dog in him. He’s no alpha, doesn’t manhandle opposing DBs. Idgaf how good his route running is.

He was on the sidelines for the crucial parts of the 4th quarter of last season’s penultimate game in Philly. Why exactly did they give him $100mil?

You’d think being in an offense with Gallup, Lamb, Zeke, and a $40mil QB would let him run free.

Anthony Miller and Allen Robinson in Chicago with Mitch Trubisky are bigger impact players than Amari Cooper.

Kenny Golladay in Detroit.
DK and Lockett in Seattle.
Juju in Pittsburgh.
Ridley in Atlanta.

All these dudes are better WR1s, or at least more productive/impactful than this mute beta.

Jaylon is damaged goods and DLaw is complacent and washed. But Amari’s contract pisses me off the most. Our front office got hoodwinked.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah....he said Gallup didn’t run the route good enough.....

Didn’t leave any room for Dak to place a catchable ball....

Nonetheless.....

Dak balled out....I don’t place this on him at all.....

I agree breh.... I don’t even know how anyone can put this on Dak....terrible start and leaky defense....

That is not the play I'm talking about. :why: