Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
TOs lost us the game. He didn't play bad but his TOs lost us the game. No excuses

Special teams caused what end up being a safety and they missed 2 extra points.

The defensive break downs also lost them the game. Wide open touch downs lost them the game. Penalties lost them the game.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lewis needs to be cut as soon as the plane lands.

I would put trade feelers out for Lawrence and Jaylon Smith. 2nd and 3rd round picks.

This isnt a legit contender. It wasnt last year neither. This season should be a complete audition for next year.

Ironically, this would've been Zekes final year. He definitely wouldn't have gotten the money he wanted had he not held out.

The team dynamic has changed. This team needs to be rebuilt.

Diggs will be a top 5 corner before the end of his rookie deal. If jones is smart he would extend him as early as possible.

And Dak deserves to be paid. Hes being penalized for being on a poorly run team with an owner who doesnt know how to construct a roster with depth.
Why do y’all do this. Let’s Watch him for a whole year or two before we come to conclusions. Same with Smith.

once upon a time Jaylon smith looked like a sure thing in his third year. now look at him, nobody on this board would do shots if we woke up at 3am in the morning to news of him Being traded

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Not gonna lie, We fukked up getting rid of Byron

73cYhXF.gif

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
TOs lost us the game. He didn't play bad but his TOs lost us the game. No excuses
To each his own. But the turnovers are shared. O-line shoulders just as much blame as Dak...when they dont play good...Dak makes rushed decisions or gets sacked. When they don't play good Zeke only runs for 34 yards. When Zeke aint a threat...the offense is unbalanced and the passing game gets predictable.

Dak didnt cause Jourdan Lewis to rack up all those penalty yards
Dak didnt cause Tony Pollard to muff a punt causing us a safety and then a TD.
Dak didnt cause Greg the Leg to miss 2 XPs
Dak didn't cause Zeke to drop all them passes.
Dak didnt leave all them receivers wide open.
Dak aint tell D Law to disappear

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Not to make excuses but we do it to ourselves more than anything. Where some like to make excuses cause we are missing starters i say next man up and earn your keep. And if we think we are just going to run over the Browns next week with out proper prep then we will be sadly mistaken then as well.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
To each his own. But the turnovers are shared. O-line shoulders just as much blame as Dak...when they dont play good...Dak makes rushed decisions or gets sacked. When they don't play good Zeke only runs for 34 yards. When Zeke aint a threat...the offense is unbalanced and the passing game gets predictable.

Dak didnt cause Jourdan Lewis to rack up all those penalty yards
Dak didnt cause Tony Pollard to muff a punt causing us a safety and then a TD.
Dak didnt cause Greg the Leg to miss 2 XPs
Dak didn't cause Zeke to drop all them passes.
Dak didnt leave all them receivers wide open.
Dak aint tell D Law to disappear
Explain to me how it was the o-line’s fault that Dak threw that pass behind Gallup that was intercepted....

Yall HAVE to stop with the excuses. No QB is going to get perfect o-line play on each and every snap. The OL was good enough for him to put up 450 yards so that shouldnt be an excuse at ALL.

He has below-average pocket presence and he takes these sacks at the worst times.

It happened vs the Rams. Happened last year vs the Jets and Saints.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Why do y’all do this. Let’s Watch him for a whole year or two before we come to conclusions. Same with Smith.

once upon a time Jaylon smith looked like a sure thing in his third year. now look at him, nobody on this board would do shots if we woke up at 3am in the morning to news of him Being traded

I never spoke on Smith. Ever. I’m not the only one who’s spoken highly of Diggs.

my only pause is if he picks up bad habits from other players. Even watching him play today you could just tell that he didn’t belong with that unit at times.

It’s all best guess anyway, but it’s something I rarely do.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Brehs, what changes would you make to this defense going forward? Be realistic.

I think we should see what Reggie Robinson has to offer tbh. He can't be any worse than wurley. Also would put Wilson in over Thompson.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

I think we should see what Reggie Robinson has to offer tbh. He can't be any worse than wurley. Also would put Wilson in over Thompson.
If youre talking just this season, theres really nothing we can do to be honest. We just gotta hope LVE, Snake, Ugly Baby, and AB help solidify the unit as a whole.

If youre talking after the season, im drafting LBers and DTs. Im also throwing a bag at Patrick Peterson.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Find some more players who haven't played in a couple of years.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Well for one, I would cut at least 2 players, starting with Lewis. He shouldn’t have even made it thru his rookie deal.

I would also field trade offers for Lawrence and Jaylon Smith. They still young and Dallas will have to eat most of their salaries but I would try to get as many picks as possible.

I doubt they will be able to afford Aldon Smith but I would at least try to re-sign him.

both safety spots need to be replace. I wouldn’t resign Chido or Brown. I would re-sign LVE for a cal friendly deal. Hill also looks like a keeper.

Not too many keepers beyond 4 or 5 players total.