Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ATL is known for blowing leads wtf are you talking about they blew another one today jackass

GTFOH with your race baiting piece of shyt
Get Dak dikk out your mouth. Until last week nobody that had the stats Atl had ever lost so I'll take 440-1 over your Dak stanning. Race bating FOH its the truth. If this nikka was fully white out of you Dak stans wouldn't be. Dude just okay.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really mad at Dak for this game? nikka had nearly 500 yards and we almost beat a really good team. Our defense defense is completely depleted...so we Russ carved us up...as expected. Our O Line is completely depleted so Dak had no time to throw...as expected. We should have been more aggressive about scoring a TD on that 2nd to last drive. Silly silly mistakes on special teams hurt us bad. Penalties hurt us bad.

Preseason is now officially over. Reinforcements on D and O line will be here in a few weeks. Zeke had a horrible game which aint gonna happen every week. Still gon win our division. And we currently still in the lead. Don't give up yet brehs

His TOs lead to 14 pts

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Diggs is a playmaker man. Only a matter of time until he starts hanging onto those passes and they turn into INT's.

He's dropped one in three straight games, but the fact that he's even getting his head around to make plays is a breath of fresh air.
We haven't had that at cb in a long time.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Offensive line and the entire defense (excluding Aldon and Hill:manny:) are to blame for that L.

Great defensive scheme but we simply don't have the playmakers.
:francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
his turnovers were because he had no time to throw. We had a rookie center in. Tyron out...Collins out...Zack Martin moved to RT. Team sport my dude.

Dont bother arguing beh. Hes probably a trump supporter too. Fake news to him.

Dak at a minimum is a top 10 QB.

At a minimum.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Safety was a big problem going into off season. They signed a bust and did nothing else. Lost a game due to it, well run teams don’t do this type of shyt. Expected Russ to pick them apart deep.

Scary to think how bad the defense would be without Aldon.

Honestly, I would've be surprised if they resigned him. I mean how bad could he possibly play?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we're seeing the results of a team that is still learning on the fly with a new coaching staff after not having sufficient time
because of a weird offseason.
In 3 games, we've had more wide open WRs running open on our D vs a full season in years past.
Jaylon looks lost most of the time and only looks decent when he's attacking and not reading.

The coaching has been up and down too but I think they've made better in game adjustments on personnel than we've seen from Garrett's regime.

I'm not too worried or getting emotional about it.
They've got a lot to clean up, but just worry about winning the division, getting in sync with the coaching staff and getting healthy by the end of the year.
Maybe kick the tires on Earl again and get some reps to Donovan Wilson (who's been solid on SP).

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should trade Lawrence for draft picks or a good corner to start opposite Diggs. We should also sign Earl tomorrow! We need him desperately. We also need to try and work out an extension with Aldon Smith during the season.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Lewis needs to be cut as soon as the plane lands.

I would put trade feelers out for Lawrence and Jaylon Smith. 2nd and 3rd round picks.

This isnt a legit contender. It wasnt last year neither. This season should be a complete audition for next year.

Ironically, this would've been Zekes final year. He definitely wouldn't have gotten the money he wanted had he not held out.

The team dynamic has changed. This team needs to be rebuilt.

Diggs will be a top 5 corner before the end of his rookie deal. If jones is smart he would extend him as early as possible.

And Dak deserves to be paid. Hes being penalized for being on a poorly run team with an owner who doesnt know how to construct a roster with depth.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I think we're seeing the results of a team that is still learning on the fly with a new coaching staff after not having sufficient time
because of a weird offseason.
In 3 games, we've had more wide open WRs running open on our D vs a full season in years past.
Jaylon looks lost most of the time and only looks decent when he's attacking and not reading.

The coaching has been up and down too but I think they've made better in game adjustments on personnel than we've seen from Garrett's regime.

I'm not too worried or getting emotional about it.
They've got a lot to clean up, but just worry about winning the division, getting in sync with the coaching staff and getting healthy by the end of the year.
Maybe kick the tires on Earl again and get some reps to Donovan Wilson (who's been solid on SP).

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zeke’s worst game as a pro

OLine is decimated. Bottom 5 unit in the league?

Linebackers simply exist. Not making any plays. Secondary is horrendous. DLine is literally just bodies outside of Aldon and occasional Trysten.

Amari puts up real quiet numbers. He gets his catches and yards, but it seems like dude has zero impact on the game. Last time I can remember him having a true impact was the catch and run for TD to open up the playoff game vs LAR back in January 2019.

Demarcus Lawrence is downright pathetic. Standing on the sideline for BOTH 2pt conversion attempts by SEA to close the game. Like... the fukk, man? Honestly, he disgusts me.

This front office and their aversion to getting some decent Safeties is literally costing us seasons.

Kellen Moore needs to go. 2004 Madden generic playbook ass offense.

Dak actually played well this game, for the most part. Threw a few darts to Wilson and Gallup. It’s always frustrating how he tends to make guys either turn around, stop dead in their tracks, or have to come back to the LoS to make the catch and that definitely popped up today on a few of Lamb’s receptions and the 2pt conversion attempt where Noah Brown had to turn fully around.

Defense actually got their shyt together in the second half. Besides the atrocity to start the 2nd half and the final Seattle drive, they shut it down. Still, absolutely awful unit.

Crazy thing is this team could very easily be 3-0 and also very easily could be 0-3.

Classic Jeff Fisher/Jason Garrett 7-9/8-8 squad.