Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
U turned on Dak :ohhh:

Welcome to the club :pachaha:
I, admittedly, was one of those dudes that’d go thru hell and high water to defend him which is why it’s so easy to post that ( :pachaha: ) but this a make it or break it year. If he can’t even ball out in a contract year then what good is ya bum ass? :what:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why does everything have to revolve around the quarterback. at what point does the defense have some culpability.

Like I said before, this team doesn't have an identity. They are a jack of all trades on offense but a master of none of them. It really comes down to play calling on offense. They kill their own momentum trying to be cute with the play calling.

Kellen Moore has become too conservative and this is nothing like the offense he ran, the first few weeks last season. They have weapons, but simply don't know how to use them.
This is a stupid ass question my guy. When Dak or other qb's get that praise do you come with the why does everything have to revolve around the QB? If you do I'll take my L but I doubt you do so that's your answer. They get too much credit so they will also get too much blame.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what Babe Laufenberg said before the last drive on Sunday.

He is now 0-1 in 2020.

I mean what's your point? Did you not see that throw to gallup?, right on the money and likely wouldve won us the game. Not dak's fault the refs screwed us. Anybody blaming dak for sunday must have some personal vendetta against him. And I see alot of you "fans" are actively rooting against players to prove a point. Shyt is lame.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I mean what's your point? Did you not see that throw to gallup?, right on the money and likely wouldve won us the game. Not dak's fault the refs screwed us. Anybody blaming dak for sunday must have some personal vendetta against him. And I see alot of you "fans" are actively rooting against players to prove a point. Shyt is lame.
So only one throw to dictate the rest of the game? Just ignore what he did prior to the that point. Just ignore the constant inaccurate throws he made constantly throughout the game? I didn't say he cost us the game either. But he is culpable as well. Nobody is rooting against Dak. We see him for what he is which is an average quarterback that doesn't deserve to paid what Mahomes or even Watson got.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak lead this anemic offense to 3 second half points. That’s on him.

Could CeeDee have run a deeper route? Could blocking have been better? Better play calling? Referee not falling for zesty Jalen flop? Sure.

But 3 points in a half is damning. Watson does more with way way wayyyyyy less.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So only one throw to dictate the rest of the game? Just ignore what he did prior to the that point. Just ignore the constant inaccurate throws he made constantly throughout the game? I didn't say he cost us the game either. But he is culpable as well. Nobody is rooting against Dak. We see him for what he is which is an average quarterback that doesn't deserve to paid what Mahomes or even Watson got.
I mean you posted something about game-winning drives, totally ignoring the context. Dude isnt perfect but he played well enough to win and wouldve without a screwjob from the refs.

And I dont understand the pocket watching aspect of it at this point. Like he's tagged and getting paid 35m this year. We still have cap room. We arent doing anything with it.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Could CeeDee have run a deeper route? Could blocking have been better? Better play calling? Referee not falling for zesty Jalen flop? Sure.

It's a team game man. You dudes werent saying this when he lead the highest scoring offense last year. Anybody blaming dak for Sunday dont know what the hell they are watching. Time of possession and line-play were the reasons we lost and the pff scores reflect that. :unimpressed:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a team game man. You dudes werent saying this when he lead the highest scoring offense last year. Anybody blaming dak for Sunday dont know what the hell they are watching. Time of possession and line-play were the reasons we lost and the pff scores reflect that. :unimpressed:
You’re absolutely right, it is a team game.

Numerous posters are blasting Jaylon Smith and saying CeeDee made an error on his route running. Nobody here caping for Fat Mac.

Interior defense was pathetically soft. Looked no different than the January 2019 playoff game vs Rams when fatass CJ ran it down our throats.

But why does Dak have no culpability :ohhh:

To be fair, he has the ball in his hands more than any other player, one of the longer tenured players, and is asking for game breaking money. I need to see production.

If he’s throwing darts and looking like Rodgers/Wilson/Mahomes/Watson/Lamar back there, cool. I’ll give him a pass.

He looks like anything but those guys.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Numerous posters are blasting Jaylon Smith and saying CeeDee made an error on his route running. Nobody here caping for Fat Mac.

Interior defense was pathetically soft. Looked no different than the January 2019 playoff game vs Rams when fatass CJ ran it down our throats.

To be fair, he has the ball in his hands more than any other player, one of the longer tenured players, and is asking for game breaking money. I need to see production.

If he’s throwing darts and looking like Rodgers/Wilson/Mahomes/Watson/Lamar back there, cool. I’ll give him a pass.

This

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

who said he had NO culpability? All im saying is dudes keep comparing him to watson and mahomes when we all know he aint that. We know his limitations. We know his individual skill isnt worth 40 mil. But that dont mean we cant objectively evaluate his play. Its like if dude doesnt have a perfect game, he's the problem. He already making game-breaking money, and the team around him is quite solid so I just dont see why its a discussion at this point. It really just is what it is.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

watson does nothing of significance. And Hopkins isn’t there anymore so we will see how he plays this season. So far he looks average.

The market is the market. A lot of average QB’s got paid a lot of money. That’s not his fault.

Dallas has been losing the same way before Dak. All throughout Romo’s career. The play to Gallup is no different than the throw to Dez against Green Bay.

what people seem to forget is Dak’s career has been joined at the hip with Zeke. It’s never fully been his offense.

So unfortunately, as long as Zeke is healthy, they will always revolve the offense around him, no matter how much of the rhythm the passing game gets in.

Kellen Moore shouldn’t be here. Jerry Jones thinks he’s Bill Walsh and he can develop his own coaching tree.:russ:

It seems like every coach that comes to Dallas has to conform to the Jones family culture instead of building their own. Jerry Jones is 77. So we got another 5 to 10 years of him having control over the culture.

And if Stephen Jones is just like his daddy, he will be the GM and who knows if you will ever see a championship in your lifetime.