Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Toddler has the next two games to get this shyt right or MM needs to call plays

How we have pre snap motion on only 4% of our plays

McCarthy didn't leave GB on a high note, he got exposed once Rodgers skills started to diminish. People forget that he was also out of football for an entire year, and I don't think that he had a lot of offers.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
after another poor showing from LVE and Jaylon, I think we need to find some LB's... we dont have to spend tons of money.
Whats sad is they didnt even draft a single Linebacker this year

Knowing LVE’s career is in jeopardy and Snake Lee is made of glass.

That group is our most glaring need going forward

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
McCarthy didn't leave GB on a high note, he got exposed once Rodgers skills started to diminish. People forget that he was also out of football for an entire year, and I don't think that he had a lot of offers.
Yet he still is a better playcaller than Toddler.

MM didnt have a Ceedee Lamb, Gallup, Cooper WR Trio and Zeke either

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
same old coaches and coordinators... Nolan waited to late to adjust.. we didnt really start blitzing until late 3rd qtr. All you have to do is take away Goff's first reads and he is an accident waiting to happen. We rarely disguised the defense, Rams knew what coverage we were in damn near whole game. Where was all this "we disguising our defense and bs during training camp" This sorry defense will be the cause of this team not advancing far in playoffs, even with a sorry NFCE were most likely one and done.

MM before going for on 4th and 3, ran it on 3rd and 6?. the fugg? why? MM showing little or no motion, when your so called star player jumps offsides the first play of the game.

Kellen more being to conservative for my taste. that play not to loose shyt is getting old. Kellen has free reigns to run the offense and he choose to shyt the bed.

we are terrible in the trenches on both sides, D Line hardly got any push, and still can't stop the run. and O line got bytched slapped. same as last season.

the way its looking we might not win our first game until we face cleveland. Atlanta got baby donald arnold in Jarrett, and had 3 WR's who both went over 100 yds vs Seattle. Our swiss cheese defense will have its hands full. Seattle is away and Russ already looking true MVP form.

Dak holds onto the ball to long, with that O Line is a accident waiting to happen. he has the ability to take off if its not there but rather just sit in the pocket and force throws or get a sack.

did i forget we still can't tackle for shyt. I seen a few plays that was a loss, that ended up with positive gains.

is it safe to say it was not all on garrett, b.u.t. the players we have?

I mean what if Jason Garrett calls the same game and blow out Steelers?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
“That continuity’s been huge. Been important for me and not just me but I’d say everybody within this offense. From some of the veteran offensive line guys to the receivers.”

“And I had a talk early on with McCarthy and it was just the importance of it being Kellen’s show and the way that he does things. Majority of the quarterbacks you look in the league that have had a lot of success have stayed in the same system and so that was the big importance for him is to keep me and the rest of this offense in the same system and take what we’ve done over the past few years and grow on that.”

“We’ve had some success but we’re just trying to take that to the next level and that’s what he offers us.”

:unimpressed:

I figured that was the case. No head coach in his right mind is going to want to let a coach with only 2 years of coaching experience run their offense. Especially someone they don't even know.

This feels like Garrett and Wade all over again. McCarthy must've been desperate as hell to be a head coach again:scust:

fukk continuity. The only continuity this team has is wasted years and .500 football.

He probably wanted Moore to be the head coach in the first place, but didnt want to have fo answer to the media criticizing him.

This is so fukking dumb on so many levels :mindblown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I remember feeling uncertain about play calling, player productivity, shyt like that. It was kinda dysfunctional :patrice:

I think we all understand it's a new day in the NFC east, we not talking about none of the stuff you guys talking. You knew Mike McCarthy wasn't what your team needed. He's no alpha male nah mean. Riverboat Ron has that, Pete Carroll, Bill Belichek, Bill parcels. We don't even fear you in DC and y'all our rivals. Can't wait to play you guys :banderas:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember feeling uncertain about play calling, player productivity, shyt like that. It was kinda dysfunctional :patrice:

I think we all understand it's a new day in the NFC east, we not talking about none of the stuff you guys talking. You knew Mike McCarthy wasn't what your team needed. He's no alpha male nah mean. Riverboat Ron has that, Pete Carroll, Bill Belichek, Bill parcels. We don't even fear you in DC and y'all our rivals. Can't wait to play you guys :banderas:

The Slurs version of Box Factory has came out of hiding after 5 long years. :mjlol::dead: