Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
He just hands the ball off to Derrick Henry
Yes especially against New England in Playoffs. But he did put up points on the board (3 TDs I think) against Baltimore even tho he had very low yards. Hell, many games last season Dak put up yards in garbage time so it ain't all about that.

But of course Tannehill wasn't enough to get thru the Chiefs even with a 10 point lead. But he was better than Mariota...thats the point. I do think Titans prioritizing Tannehill over Henry will bite them in ass eventually, but their offense looks better with him over Mariota.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Dak average as hell. You come on now. Whats Dak smith above average skill?
This is the main issue with Dak. He is solid but he doesn't do anything really well. Like I remember watching that ESPN video during last season where they compared him to other QBs like Goff, Wentz, Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, Dalton, Fitzpatrick, Ryan, etc. Whoever was on there (I forgot) said he would select all those other QBs (except 1 of them) over Dak even Stafford cuz Dak just don't stand out enough. Now I don't agree with all the disrespect that Dak received but whoever was on that video made a point.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Jerruh needs to pry Andrew Luck out of retirement. Let this scrub walk after the season.
Bruh that ain't gonna happen. Dude was pissing out blood from that lacerated kidney. Colts really dropped the ball with giving him adequate protection especially when he first started. I believe they also have his rights until like 2022 I think.