Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In Dak we trust :wow:

I wonder what he is going to say when he wins mvp, offensive player of the year, and the super bowl :wow:

Next year when we actually have a season:lolbron:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If i'm Jerry i say fukk it at this point. They have been more than generous with Dak i assume and he's going for that 40 plus a year no matter what it seems. If it happens to be a season and he balls out and we go deep in the playoffs then obviously you break him off. But if he goes 8-8 with stats that look good cause we are playing from behind then he must go point blank and period.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What's good brehs?
Ayo @Box Factory fukk YOU!
Hey, how are ya, always nice to meet my fans, thanks for coming out
tenor.gif

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

The Dak stans are furious over this tweet, but hes right.

Dak has 17 tds 16 ints and 3 fumbles against teams that made the playoffs these last two seasons

:scust:

RNS

I think I was cool with Dak for what he was and his development- you could see him developing but then he ask for top tier/elite money is where I have the problem. A lot of QBs could have been serviceable - and do what Dak did, if not better ---he got me fukked up and typing this brought back some emotions....he might have to b2b on b2b...fukk em

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you think Dak is overpaid blame the Joneses for royally fukking up this entire negotiation process. They've literally done everything wrong. Missed the opportunity to resign for cheap after '18? Check. Let him ball out in a contract year? Check. Let Mahomes sign first? Check. Let the deadline pass with no extension? About to be check. Tag him again next year for 38M? Most likely check.

They've played this as badly as possible and will probably continue to do so.

You forgot to add extending Zeke with 2 years left on his deal when Dak only had one left on his

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

The Dak stans are furious over this tweet, but hes right.

Dak has 17 tds 16 ints and 3 fumbles against teams that made the playoffs these last two seasons

:scust:

I’ve never seen a qb get instantly compared to other qbs as Dak does so much. I mean as soon as a Dak is showed in a not so good light, here comes to comparisons with Wentz.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I’ve never seen a qb get instantly compared to other qbs as Dak does so much. I mean as soon as a Dak is showed in a not so good light, here comes to comparisons with Wentz.
shyt strange but you know what time it really is. Same shyt Shannon does comparing Dak contract to Romo but I don’t see these comparisons when Kirk was on the tag. Stay woke