Daps

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

imagine being a grown man and hitting send on a tweet like this :russ:

The nerve of this half cac trailer park hick.

I blame Jerry for this.

He's driven this prestigious franchise into the ground to the point that scrubs feel comfortable holding us hostage.

@*DalMem* is right, we need to raise our standards as a fanbase. No more heaping praise on average players. Got to remember where we came from.

https://www.cantonrep.com/storyimage/OH/20090805/NEWS/308059830/AR/0/AR-308059830.jpg
AR-308059830.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If the Cowboys make the playoffs and Dak has the same or better year statistically than he did last season he is getting paid. Jerry is playing a dangerous game. Dalton isn't the answer. They're not going to be in a position to draft one of the top QB's coming out next year...so what's the plan?
If that nikka have the same year and they make the playoffs he still isn't getting paid. He going to be Kirk 2.0 and he should be. Dude only balls put against non playoff teams outside of that Vikings game. He put up good numbers against GB but they was down by soooo much them numbers were bullshyt. Dak average fam and most likely isn't going to turn it around this year.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Dak bout to ball out on the tag and get a monster deal:francis: Cowboys should have locked him in for the low when they had the chance.
I kinda hope he balls out but I don't see it. I see him getting more stats on garbage time after game out of reach. Maybe Lamb will help him look better than he is but Dak still drives the bus and that's what concerns me...can he take this offense to the next level.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

imagine being a grown man and hitting send on a tweet like this :russ:

I don't get Dak's bro. Cowboys was the team who drafted him. Not cowboys fault he was drafted in 4th round. Cowboys had faith to start him when Romo and Moore went down in preseason. He preformed great 1st year, and regressed afterwards in some ways and his game didn't evolve like some of us hoped. Dak got to be the franchise QB for this organization which garnered him a lot of clout, fame and endorsements, which lead him to more money. Cowboys even stayed with him after Romo was cleared to start again and even a lot of fans still supported him. They still want him to be the QB but Dak wants more money than he worth. Its just business....why his bro mad? He just wanna eat off Dak's money it seems. At least Mahomes signed off a team friendly deal whereas they were able to still keep Chris Jones and Mahomes himself said he cares about keeping a good team. It doesn't seem that Dak wants the same.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You guys are obsessed with me. I haven't posted in here or about anything to do with the cowboys for a long time

Get a hold of yourselves :picard: