Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the main issue with Dak. He is solid but he doesn't do anything really well. Like I remember watching that ESPN video during last season where they compared him to other QBs like Goff, Wentz, Mahomes, Jackson, Watson, Dalton, Fitzpatrick, Ryan, etc. Whoever was on there (I forgot) said he would select all those other QBs (except 1 of them) over Dak even Stafford cuz Dak just don't stand out enough. Now I don't agree with all the disrespect that Dak received but whoever was on that video made a point.
I don't care about Dak disrespect because I think most are defending on some black qb's bullshyt. If this dude was Lamar or Patrick and they was disrespecting him I'd be like nah just like after the first season and someone would've talked stupid. Now though he deserves it so I'm okay with it as long as cats are consistent. You ask most Dak dudes what duke does its Tebow like leadership and bullshyt out of context stats.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Shannon is getting annoying to listen to about this deal. He needs to stop comparing him to Goff, Wentz, and Mahomes until he gets this team to the NFCCG. Jane brought that up several times in this interview. I think it's a big point of issue for the front office - for this type of money, he should have got the team to the conference championship game by now.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
AIN'T NOBODY IN HERE A FAN OF YO bytch ASS @Box Factory
YOU A DOWNLOW COWBOY FAN WITH THE AMOUNT OF POSTING YOU DO IN THE COWBOYS THREADS. GET A LIFE YOU CANADIAN fakkit
Had to put that dikkeater on ignore. Can't have other teams fans fukking up the thread for me with nothing but bullshyt. This site doesn't do like other places where that teams beef shyt isn't allowed in the specific team threads so I just put dude on ignore. Its another Eagles dikkeater on ignore too forgot that clowns name.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dak bout to ball out on the tag and get a monster deal:francis: Cowboys should have locked him in for the low when they had the chance.
No he not. He most likely going to be the same average ass QB he been for the majority of his career. Dak Cousins isn't balling out in no meaningful way. I'd love to be wrong for winning sake but I wouldn't bet on that nikka doing some next level improvement.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
No he not. He most likely going to be the same average ass QB he been for the majority of his career. Dak Cousins isn't balling out in no meaningful way. I'd love to be wrong for winning sake but I wouldn't bet on that nikka doing some next level improvement.

If the Cowboys make the playoffs and Dak has the same or better year statistically than he did last season he is getting paid. Jerry is playing a dangerous game. Dalton isn't the answer. They're not going to be in a position to draft one of the top QB's coming out next year...so what's the plan?