tenor.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We men over here good sir speak your mind not this coli sucker stuff

Edit: I see you replied further down.

I don't hate Dak just think he's average and I'm not with paying duke just because. Some like to use that coli or online faux black logic of well Cousins and other white qb's got paid so why not Dak but I don't care about that shyt. I care about winning and paying Cousins level talent isn't going to get you closer to winning so I'm for not paying them types the big money. If that's MJ smilie even though I'm consistent on my views regardless of race so be it.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I don't hate Dak just think he's average and I'm not with paying duke just because. Some like to use that coli or online faux black logic of well Cousins and other white qb's got paid so why not Dak but I don't care about that shyt. I care about winning and paying Cousins level talent isn't going to get you closer to winning so I'm for not paying them types the big money. If that's MJ smilie even though I'm consistent on my views regardless of race so be it.

We all family here man, I know your guys stances on Dak. I just like messing with you all. Me personally I do not really care if he leaves or stays. He is just a good quarterback imo that need great coaching and great players around him to succeed. He is not elite in no way shape or form. I have no issues with the tag. Deep playoff run nothing less or he can get Kirk cousins.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

If you think Dak is overpaid blame the Joneses for royally fukking up this entire negotiation process. They've literally done everything wrong. Missed the opportunity to resign for cheap after '18? Check. Let him ball out in a contract year? Check. Let Mahomes sign first? Check. Let the deadline pass with no extension? About to be check. Tag him again next year for 38M? Most likely check.

They've played this as badly as possible and will probably continue to do so.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you think Dak is overpaid blame the Joneses for royally fukking up this entire negotiation process. They've literally done everything wrong. Missed the opportunity to resign for cheap after '18? Check. Let him ball out in a contract year? Check. Let Mahomes sign first? Check. Let the deadline pass with no extension? About to be check. Tag him again next year for 38M? Most likely check.

They've played this as badly as possible and will probably continue to do so.

I would of extended him right after the 17-18 season he would took any type of deal at that point.