Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lamb rookie #s predictions. Not likely they throw for close to 5000 yards again so I'm curious what he puts up. :patrice:
I was thinking about this yesterday. I think 800 yds/3 tds is a good baseline since those were Cobb's numbers from last season. I think around 800 yds is about right but he gets a few more tds...probably 5.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Be forced to change positions in your contract year with a shortened offseason to prepare brehs. I know his agent won't like this.

forced? or we going by Garrett and the old regimes scheming and evaluations?

The same regime that insisted bypassing best players and loyalty to washed up personnel like Witten on the field?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

The same regime that insisted bypassing best players and loyalty to washed up personnel like Witten on the field?
Idk about Awuzie. I think he might be one who has issues beyond the coaching. We'll see...

Keep trying to convert scrubs to different positions because you refuse to draft a safety brehs :mjtf:
Yeah this shyt is getting annoying.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

the same regime that drafted Byron Jones who was a corner in college only to move him to safety. A new comes comes in and moves him to corner and he’s a pro bowler the final two years. :martin:.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
He's the definition of a playmaker. Runs very smooth routes which allows him to create separation. But even when he isnt open, he has the ability to snatch the ball out the air all hopkins or dez. Hes extremely physical in that aspect. Everything he does from catching, to running routes is centered around YAC. This is where he pops off the film. Hes very difficult to bring down because he turns on another gear once he gets the ball. He's a very strong runner and his elusiveness is elite. What really stands out is his balance.

Lambs route running is ass :mjlol: