Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Thank you we would of never got Cee Dee or got rid of the clapper.
Y’all still haven’t accomplished shyt tho. Y’all are just gonna find a new excuse when we take the division again and y’all underachieve.

“It’s McCarthy’s first year here, give him a break. That’s my coach!!:to:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all still haven’t accomplished shyt tho. Y’all are just gonna find a new excuse when we take the division again and y’all underachieve.

“It’s McCarthy’s first year here, give him a break. That’s my coach!!:to:

Are you enjoying coming into our thread talking trash? Seemed like you finally got what wanted to say off your chest. I don’t even know who your team picked in the draft outside your first and second pick. Btw are the Eagles the best team or are you guys still the underdogs? You guys can’t be both now. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

Last edited:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs
he might already be my favorite player

thats like 4 songs full of nothing but mindblowing plays

He turned 3 bums into Heisman finalists/winners. He can do everything. He gets 50/50 jump balls. He catches like there's glue on his gloves. He makes plays after the catch. He can run the slot. He can burn past nikkas and get the long ball. He runs routes great. He's physical. He blocks. He ruturns kickoffs. He's plenty fast. He jukes. He claws for every yard he can get. He's only gonna get bigger, stronger, and better. And we got Amari...Galllup...Pollard...Jarwin...Zeke...and Dak himself (among others) taking the attention off of him. Dak should go #1 in everyone's fantasy draft. When this season starts...we gonna have so much fun brehs.

Meek Mill section :wow:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Are you enjoying coming into our thread talking trash? Seemed like you finally got what wanted to say off your chest. I don’t even know who your team picked in the draft outside your first and second pick. Btw are the Eagles the best team or are you guys still the underdogs? You guys can’t be both now. Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?
We were underdogs in the playoffs when we were playing with our backup QB. Other than that we’re not underdogs. We been short-handed and had a serous case of the injury bug, but even then the next man stepped up. We still gonna make the playoffs this year breh. I’m asking y’all what’s y’all excuse when ya inevitably underachieve again?

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jerry :mindblown:

76AhYsW.jpg

Official Dallas Cowboys CeeDee Lamb Jerseys, Cowboys CeeDee Lamb Jersey, Uniforms | NFL Shop

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Lamb on the back don't hit the same as Irvin, Bryant. Maybe he should have kept 10. :patrice:
I came to post this. I don’t like him wearing 88. That’s a special number and he doesnt Have the pre-hype and credentials to wear that number in my opinion.he himself wanted 10 but Jerry forcing this on him :francis:

Jerry just doesn’t respect tradition and class. I cant stand Jerry. We need to. Send a petition against this. I really feel some type of way about it. That number along with 8 and 22 means something to this franchise.