Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another tall corner at 6'1.

It looks like Richard left a lasting impression even though he's not with the team anymore.

This doesn't bode well for Anthony Brown or Lewis. Chido is barely 6'0
Have to see how it plays out. we won’t be keeping all these new corners. We drafted a corner last year we really like that didn’t even make it out of preseason

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Have to see how it plays out. we won’t be keeping all these new corners. We drafted a corner last year we really like that didn’t even make it out of preseason

New coaching staff :wow:

I dont see the politics of old being a factor.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Here's an article from a Raiders site from a few months ago.

Reading around, Raiders fans seem happy he's gone. Sounds like he got burnt a lot with them.

Raiders should bring back free agent Daryl Worley in 2020

The road for Daryl Worley to end up with the Oakland Raiders was a windy one, as he began his career with the Carolina Panthers, and then was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles. A third round draft pick of the Panthers, Worley was traded to the Eagles for wide receiver help, but never got a chance to put on the uniform.

Worley was released by the team following an altercation with the police, and the Raiders would take a flyer on him by signing him eight days later. After serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse and the Personal Conduct Policy to begin his Raiders career, Worley finally got on the field in Week 5 on the road against the Los Angeles Chargers.

During that 2018 season, Worley ended up starting ten games for the Raiders before being put on injured reserve in late December. Last offseason, Oakland decided to bring Worley back on a one-year deal, and thankfully they did, as he proved to be one of the more versatile defensive backs on this roster.

In 2019, Worley was one of the more consistent players in the Raiders secondary, starting all but one game. In his 15 starts, he was moved all around the defense, playing in 100 percent of the defensive snaps five times, and at least 95 percent of snaps 11 times.

Looking at his versatility, you only have to watch film of the team's Week 17 loss to Denver, where he was literally lining up all over the defense. He played everything from slot corner, to free safety, to even linebacker, proving that he certainly has the faith of defensive coordinator Paul Guenther.

There were times where Worley had his issues this season, much like the rest of the defense, but he is still very young, and should definitely be back with the Raiders as they move to Las Vegas. This is a secondary that is trending in the right direction, and next season, if they bring Worley back into the fold, guys like him, Johnathan Abram, and Trayvon Mullen would form a nucleus under 25-years old.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Very interesting. I still think Chido and Lewis are trash, but coaching did them 0 favors. (Lewis Blowing assignments and Chido being soft in run defense)

The old coaching regime being gone, is the best thing that has happened to this franchise since Parcells came here...

A lot of the problems they had over the years was actually recognizing what the offense was doing. That boils down to film study. I honestly don't think the coaches pushed them enough.
The great defenders study film outside practice and meeting hours. I don't think they did it.

As far as technique goes, they definitely wasn't coached on locating the ball when it's in the air :snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

A corner that turns his head around :ohhh:

A lot of the problems they had over the years was actually recognizing what the offense was doing. That boils down to film study. I honestly don't think the coaches pushed them enough.
The great defenders study film outside practice and meeting hours. I don't think they did it.

As far as technique goes, they definitely wasn't coached on locating the ball when it's in the air :snoop:
Ball skills is just something you have or you dont. That's why I never blamed Richard for these bums. Go back and watch the LOB seahawks and see how many times Sherman or Maxwell got thrown on with their backs to the QB. Even when Richard first got here a video emerged with running a drill with Byron locating the football and CZ went crazy, then Sundays came and it was the same old shyt. Lewis is the only guy from the old regime with a nose for the football, hopefully the addition of Diggs, Robinson, and Al Harris as coach lead to more turnovers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ball skills is just something you have or you dont. That's why I never blamed Richard for these bums. Go back and watch the LOB seahawks and see how many times Sherman or Maxwell got thrown on with their backs to the QB. Even when Richard first got here a video emerged with running a drill with Byron locating the football and CZ went crazy, then Sundays came and it was the same old shyt. Lewis is the only guy from the old regime with a nose for the football, hopefully the addition of Diggs, Robinson, and Al Harris as coach lead to more turnovers.

And you can't even blame Marinelli. When he was in Chicago, the Bears led the league in turnovers.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devin Smith is being overlooked in Dallas.... I thought dude could really break out this year with more reps. You’d seen him do good thing this season when he actually got reps.

we’re loaded at Wr. I’m not opposed to trading one for a dominant edge rusher,

Hopefully we could pull off another Bobby Quinn type player

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lamb rookie #s predictions. Not likely they throw for close to 5000 yards again so I'm curious what he puts up. :patrice:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Chido, Woods or JLew getting cut or traded this year. Way too many DB's and competition. If chido moves to safety, he has to beat out Woods..which shouldn't be that hard. Woods might find a spot as a Special Teams Ace. Lewis might be the odd man out.