Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh, Dude really jsut care about them sales. Dez been gone almost 3 years and I’m really jsut starting to accept it in totality. But this shyt along with the McCarthy hiring(which I’m Not sold on) makes you think about him more.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came to post this. I don’t like him wearing 88. That’s a special number and he doesnt Have the pre-hype and credentials to wear that number in my opinion.he himself wanted 10 but Jerry forcing this on him :francis:

Jerry just doesn’t respect tradition and class. I cant stand Jerry. We need to. Send a petition against this. I really feel some type of way about it. That number along with 8 and 22 means something to this franchise.
Yea not feeling this. Dude doesnt even want to wear the number. Why create this type of pressure? Dude not even the #1 on the roster over Coop yet.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We were underdogs in the playoffs when we were playing with our backup QB. Other than that we’re not underdogs. We been short-handed and had a serous case of the injury bug, but even then the next man stepped up. We still gonna make the playoffs this year breh. I’m asking y’all what’s y’all excuse when ya inevitably underachieve again?

Well if history repeats itself we are more than likely will win the division, because we did not win it last year. But that was in the Jason Garret era. I expect us to make the playoffs anyway, no exceptions.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Remember when you guys used to go on and on about Riley Cooper

And now t you guys post alongside a Riley Cooper clone in @AvadaKadaBreh who throws the n word all over the internet, and you guys have no problem with him

Frauds :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jerry :mindblown:

76AhYsW.jpg

Official Dallas Cowboys CeeDee Lamb Jerseys, Cowboys CeeDee Lamb Jersey, Uniforms | NFL Shop

It may be a tradition with Jones I supposed. Michael Irvin was a first round pick the year before Jones bought the team.
Antonio Bryant was the first WR drafted post Irvin in 2002 in the 2nd round.
Dez Bryant was picked in the first round
Now it's CeeDee's turn i suppose :manny:

Every other alpha WR during the Jones era was a free agent or traded for.

SO I guess it should be looked at as a honor to wear since it's Rarely been donned by a WR.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
It may be a tradition with Jones I supposed. Michael Irvin was a first round pick the year before Jones bought the team.
Antonio Bryant was the first WR drafted post Irvin in 2002 in the 2nd round.
Dez Bryant was picked in the first round
Now it's CeeDee's turn i suppose :manny:

Every other alpha WR during the Jones era was a free agent or traded for.

SO I guess it should be looked at as a honor to wear since it's Rarely been donned by a WR.
Hope he's more like Dez than Antonio