And we calling this nikka Ha'Sean. fukk all that haha shyt. nikka you grown

His granma called him HaHa yall callin him HaHa
889de553340650bffd14c079dcf41bc3.png

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
He better than Heath, but still has issues. Runs away from tackles sometimes and gives up on plays.
heath was a missle who enjoys hits, sometimes on his own players... i dont see why cats hate on heath... dude gave 100% on the field... and a couple of games saved us and won the game. one play comes to mind was the hit on Derrick Carr during the raiders games. and the stop on 4th doswn in the eagles game.
sure you we can say he was sorry, b.u.t. you can say dude didnt come to play on all 4 downs... from beginning to end.

There are certain star defensive starters where I saw quit on downs and in games.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
heath was a missle who enjoys hits, sometimes on his own players... i dont see why cats hate on heath... dude gave 100% on the field... and a couple of games saved us and won the game. one play comes to mind was the hit on Derrick Carr during the raiders games. and the stop on 4th doswn in the eagles game.
sure you we can say he was sorry, b.u.t. you can say dude didnt come to play on all 4 downs... from beginning to end.

There are certain star defensive starters where I saw quit on downs and in games.

Heath has hearth no doubt, and actually had it the most out of all the players on defensive. But still HaHa is a slight upgrade.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A one year is definitely a bridge/prove yourself type of deal. Only problem I have is, if HaHa is going to be playing strong, he gonna have be down in the box making plays otherwise he's just gonna be a black Heath
Yeah I don't know how I feel about having Woods closer to the line of scrimmage either, but I'm sure they'll play them to their strengths as best as they can.

Griffen is 32 and took a step back vs the run last year.
Clowney is 27 was a pretty bad run defender as well. I believe the former will be cheaper, which is the route this team will probably take.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like hard hitting safety’s. A safety that shies away from contact is the most discusting thing in football. It’s the total opposite of what football is all about. I’ll wait and see before I judge this signing

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Yeah I don't know how I feel about having Woods closer to the line of scrimmage either, but I'm sure they'll play them to their strengths as best as they can.

Griffen is 32 and took a step back vs the run last year.
Clowney is 27 was a pretty bad run defender as well. I believe the former will be cheaper, which is the route this team will probably take.

Clowney is a good run defender don't know where you're getting that from

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

He did use to lay teammates out alot :mjlol:

How many times we see somebody on the ground grabbing they back and on the reply heath laid them out and you just be like "should have got the fukk out the way then":francis:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Heath has hearth no doubt, and actually had it the most out of all the players on defensive. But still HaHa is a slight upgrade.
Slight? Heath was ass man lol. All the heart in the world couldn’t give that man some talent. Haha CD is a big upgrade from that reckless ass nikka.