Dak is out, but we in the Fields of play- Dallas Cowboys 2020 season thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Aqib Talib and Gerald McCoy are two players I've want on the Cowboys for the last decade. Getting them now is kinda meh but I'll still take it. I knew Aqib would never be a Cowboy with the square as head coach. Now that he's gone, let's bring the nawf dallas breh home.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They saying we going after Jamal Adams in free agency next year probably. I think we should just trade a 1st now for Jamal Adams. Why wait?

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Aqib Talib and Gerald McCoy are two players I've want on the Cowboys for the last decade. Getting them now is kinda meh but I'll still take it. I knew Aqib would never be a Cowboy with the square as head coach. Now that he's gone, let's bring the nawf dallas breh home.
Aqib would be in a shootout at Harris House of Heros before the season starts and I really believe that

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I like the safety upgrade. Better than Heath, but unreliable as a tackler, I'm ok with that. Ha Ha is definitely a bridge player though, Cowboys will draft a safety (Prediction: Day 2) and/or go after the big fish this time next year in free agency.....

:lupe:

At least I hope.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I like the safety upgrade. Better than Heath, but unreliable as a tackler, I'm ok with that. Ha Ha is definitely a bridge player though, Cowboys will draft a safety (Prediction: Day 2) and/or go after the big fish this time next year in free agency.....

:lupe:

At least I hope.
A one year is definitely a bridge/prove yourself type of deal. Only problem I have is, if HaHa is going to be playing strong, he gonna have be down in the box making plays otherwise he's just gonna be a black Heath

Last edited: