NULL
I'm hearing Urban Meyer is the guy. :yeshrug:

Maybe he can bring that killer mentality to this soft defense. :yeshrug:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
All these reporters are tweeting about how great of a man Garrett is. The country club extends beyond the team.
I am getting fukkin sick and tired of the soft azz Dallas media always trying to make a feel good story and not asking the tough questions. I heard on the ticket about them mentioning how Garrett was hugging somebody on the field after the game and him throwing the ball after the game and tells the fans to think about it as a man may lose his job.
I don’t give a shyt that he’s going to lose his job. He simply wasn’t good enough and it’s embarrassing the soft the media is in DFW. I remember when they use to be ruthless but what the hell has happened?

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Wonder how much credence there is on when the contract actually ends. Jerry doesn’t want to fire him and that’s why Dallas has not been linked with other coaching interviewing like the browns and giants have. Jacksonville will likely do the same once they fire Maronne tomorrow. It’s pretty soft from Jerry to be honest but he made this bed.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there's no announcement which I'm pissed about. But I think Jerruh already knows who he is hiring.

I think it's one of these 5 coaches - Urban, Riley, Rhule, Campbell, or Zimmer (if he is let go) Out of all those names, none of them have had scheduled interviews announced with other teams. So in Jerruh's mind, none of his top candidates are in jeopardy.